• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Chicago Alumni Happy Hour

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  5,691
  • Days Won:  0

My wife (also a Bull) spent all of last summer living in Guatemala. I visited her there for her last 2.5 weeks and we traveled the country. It was amazingly beautiful from the mountains to the natuaral hot springs to the active volcano we hiked the myan ruins in Tikal...i can go on and on...

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  2,719

Good luck with your chapter Belle.  As a past president of a chapter I know how frustrating it is to have numbers, but no attendance.  I applaud those that are out of the area and start chapters to keep the green and gold flowing. 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  37,650
  • Days Won:  29

...  I applaud those that are out of the area and start chapters to keep the green and gold flowing. 

:clap

• Content Count:  478

Thanks for the support everyone! Looks like it will be Friday July 20th around 6:30 PM at either Seven Ten Lounge or Union Park. I will let everyone know Fri what the final plans are. As I said before- please e mail me on InCircle or on the bullspen to let me know if you plan on coming and if you plan on bringing a guest.  :)

Thanks for the support everyone! Looks like it will be Friday July 20th around 6:30 PM at either Seven Ten Lounge or Union Park. I will let everyone know Fri what the final plans are. As I said before- please e mail me on InCircle or on the bullspen to let me know if you plan on coming and if you plan on bringing a guest.  :)

Hello everyone!

The finalized information is as follows:

Where:

Grand Central

950 W. Wrightwood Ave.

773-832-4000

When:

July 20th

Time:

6:30

please let me know if you are planning to attend and how many people you are bringing with you! Hope to see ya'll there!  :)

I will have a sign-up/ contact sheet, name tags, etc... ready to go before everyone gets there. if anyone would like to help me organize this thing - send me a message on InCircle or send me a bullspen PM!

we will be there and let me know what you need help with...thanks!

Thanks!  I am trying to work with Grand Central to see if they can give us some drink specials. I am working on a "special" drink menu named after USF people/places.  I hope we have a good turn out! Thanks for all your support!

any idea how many have said they will attend so far?

any idea how many have said they will attend so far?

Well, there are 2000 Bulls in the Chi Town area. I will be trying, in the next few weeks, to call all of them... any volunteers?  ;)

I think we'll have a pretty good group on the 20th but how many - I cant be sure yet - people are still RSVPing.

Archived