• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Chicago Alumni Happy Hour

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  478
  • Days Won:  0

Hello All

I know this will probably get moved but hopefully enough people will read it to elicit a response.  The Chicago Alumni Association will be having a happy hour this July. Time, Date and Location is TBA. The reason for this is that as the Chicago coordinator, I think it is necessary that all involved be allowed to vote on the time, date and location of our first happy hour. Discussions about when and where to have it are taking place on our Chicago group on InCircle. To take part in the discussion please do the following:

a) join InCircle if you haven't already. It takes literally 5 minutes.

B) join the Chicago Alumni Group

c) respond accordingly

Thanks to everyone who responded the 1st time. When everything is set - I will also post details of our first meeting on the bullspen.

I am looking forward to meeting ya'll and hope that ya'll come out. It's about time we had a herd in Chi-Town!

Ciao

Belle

PS- Any alums can also PM me if they need more info. No need to clog up the board with useless info. Enough people do that already. ;) (That was a joke people.)

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  37,650
  • Days Won:  29

I know this will probably get moved ...

Don't think it will be moved.

Hope you have a great turn-out. And post the pics.

STAMPEDE and show Chicago The REAL BULLS !!!

inCircle -- is also known as Bulls Country Network -- is FREE and open to all USF alumni.

Bulls Country Network, aka inCircle, is like a USF version of Facebook or MySpace! It's offers all the basic functions of an online directory (the ability to search for friends and colleagues) plus the ability to create your own personal network.

When you log into the Bulls Country Network, the first thing to do is update your profile.  Then you invite your friends and colleagues to join your network (or become your friend).

Once you create your network, you are also linked to the networks of all the people you know, exponentially increasing the power of the USF Bulls Country Network. You'll be surprised at how many people you have a connection toâ€â€it's like a Bulls version of six degrees of separation!

How to get started:

* Update your profile.

* Invite all the USF alumni and students you know (friends, coworkers and acquaintances) to join your network. The larger your network is, the more connections you can make!

How can I use the inCircle Bulls Country network?

There are many ways to use inCircle, depending on your needs. Here are just a few examples!

* Find an old friend

* Contact a fellow alumnus at a specific company

* Make professional connections

* Meet people in your area

* Find alumni who share your interests

* Buy/sell tickets to an event

* Get a job

Thanks Jim!

For all those who expressed interest - thank you! I apologize for the delay- I was finishing up the semester and then headed to Central America for a bit for work unexpectedly.  Those of you who have already send me your Chicago contact info: I will be contacting you when everything is settled. We are thinking probably about the3rd or 4th Friday in July and probably at a bar in L.P.

Thanks to Jim for posting the InCircle info.  will post the pics on InCircle and also on the bullspen.  I also want to take a moment to encourage all ya'll to join InCircle- if you haven't already. Its like facebook for grown-ups! Kind of like a MySpace just for Bulls.

Thanks for the encouragement everyone and I hope ya'll have a great summer!

- Belle

... and then headed to Central America for a bit for work unexpectedly. ...

- Belle

Where ? And may I ask what work you do?

And thanx for "taking the BULL by the horns" on this event.

Go BULLS !!!

I was in Mexico City for a conference (I am in training to be a university professor) and while I was down there - decided to do some exploring of central america and head south. it is my dream to go to all 3 ancient empires and climb the pyramids. My father (also a bull) grew up in Panama on the military base there- my great grandfather was one of the engineers on the Panama Canal- so he stayed and raised his family there. So it has been a dream/wish/desire of mine to explore as much of central america as possible. so when we (my significant other and I) got accepted to the conference in mexico - we decided to make it a longer vacation.

It was one the most awesome experiences I have had yet!

Next summer dad and I are going to panama together and I can't wait!

Ill post the pics if you want- i am in my bulls hat on top of the pyramid of the sun!

just submitted my vote....thanks

saw that -- thank you-- we need more like you! For this group to be a success we don't just need numbers- we need ACTIVE alums!

;D

(that was a hint and a lil bit of a guilt trip for all those who haven't joined the InCircle group yet)

Ill post the pics if you want- i am in my bulls hat on top of the pyramid of the sun!

Yes !

Heard so much about Panama ... beautiful. Have friends in Costa Rica. Never been to C.A., but hope to in the future.

That's awesome your great grandfather worked on the canal  :o

Archived