• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF is legit at #21 in Sporting News Poll - Look out AP and Coaches!!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  4,501
  • Days Won:  0

Great Great Great.  The Auburn game is not only big for USF, it is big for the BE since this is probably the highest profile regular season OOC game in the BE.  We really need to play an outstanding game.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  1,457

I'm not looking past any team on the schedule, that would be a tragic flaw.  I'm saying that the break out game will most certainly be WVA.  They will be out for blood at RayJay; however, the bulls are polished at home and will compete and rise to a higher level again.  The WVA game will put us on the map - certainly after we end the day at 4-0.

• Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

I think talking about playing for the NC is a little premature.  Our goal this year and the next few years is to first win the BE.  We do not have cupcake teams to beat.  Aside from WVU, UL and Rutgers......any of our other BE opponents have the ability to beat us as well.  Yes, we play WVU and UL at home, which is great for us, but we have to also have to get W's on the road.  Winning on the road helps our rankings as well.

GO BULLS!!!!!!!

• Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

I think talking about playing for the NC is a little premature.  Our goal this year and the next few years is to first win the BE.  We do not have cupcake teams to beat.  Aside from WVU, UL and Rutgers......any of our other BE opponents have the ability to beat us as well.  Yes, we play WVU and UL at home, which is great for us, but we have to also have to get W's on the road.  Winning on the road helps our rankings as well.

GO BULLS!!!!!!!

Fans are allowed to dream, and there is a slight possibility with Auburn on our schedule.

Fans are allowed to hope, and with AUburn being at the begining of the schedule I find it to be on the more important than the Big East games for the time being. Now if we lose to Auburn then I'll go with the oh well the big east is more important, but as for now Auburn is the most important especially if you've been drinking the coolaide like I have.

• Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

GO BULLS!!!!!!!

Fans are allowed to dream, and there is a slight possibility with Auburn on our schedule.

Fans are allowed to hope, and with AUburn being at the begining of the schedule I find it to be on the more important than the Big East games for the time being. Now if we lose to Auburn then I'll go with the oh well the big east is more important, but as for now Auburn is the most important especially if you've been drinking the coolaide like I have.

I am not saying not to dream.  I dream of USF holding up the NC trophy as well.  With just over 10 years under our belt we are doing great.  This year if we want to be ranked high enough to be considered for the NC game in 2008, we have to beat just about every team we play, Auburn included.  If we don't beat Auburn we have to beat all our fellow BE opponents to get the type of ranking we need for consideration for the NC game.

We need to, at some point, probably do away with the 1-AA opponent.  Unless that team is extremely highly rated, it won't help our future SOS.

• Content Count:  1,457

Maybe we should shift gears now that the first decade is over.  Leavitt is here to stay and instead of looking over our shoulder each time we are mentioned I suggest we get to looking forward and remind people that the training wheels have been of for some time now and to WATCH OUT b/c here we come..

Guest BasketBull.

I just got my SportingNews mag: what a proud day for me!

Seeing USF on the top 25 in major publication is really something special, especially when I can still remember not having USF football at all.

I'm keeping this copy as a keepsake.

Now, what to do with that cover...

• Content Count:  1,037

Get a black sharpie and well he really looks like groucho Marks  LOL!!!  play a whole game hot rod and then lets see how you do !!!  sorry just leaves a bad taste in my mouth!!!

• Content Count:  3,103

who caries the sporting news?

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  37,643
  • Days Won:  29

who caries the sporting news?

I've seen it where mags are sold ... Publix, Books-a-Million, etc.

Archived