• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

What game are you looking foward to most?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  385
  • Days Won:  0

That little poll on Brett's site got me thinking.  It is a close call between UL and WVU.  The UL games are fun to watch because there are always fireworks of some kind.  I also have a bit of distaste for WVU since our last home game with them.  There fans were more obnoxious than UCFer's, plus the chance of seeing our D make Slaton and White see stars again almost makes me giggle.  >:D

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  3,103

Auburn, we play UL and WVU every year, but we have a chance to go into Auburn at night and win.

• Content Count:  8

WVU first and UL second. AU will be exciting, but I have to lean toward conference games.

• Content Count:  738
  • Days Won:  1

Auburn....I hate the SEC

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  37,664
  • Days Won:  29

The poll he was referring to was for Home games only, reason why Auburn wasn't originally mentioned.

I'm going with WVU also.

• Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

THe game I'm most looking forward to is the Texas @ UCF game. Now that should be better than the UCF Pitt game from last year.

In all seriousness I'm looking forward to the Auburn game.  I dont want to say it's make or break for the season, but if we dont atleast lose graciously we probibly dont get ranked all season, and if we win we'd be in NC talks on ESPN and get bu ku media hype.

Go Bulls!!

• Content Count:  1,260

It's a tough call between WVU and Louisville. I might actually say Louisville, since we lost last year and owe them a pounding. What's more, the game will be towards the end of the year with bigger stakes and the Matt Brohm for the Heisman/#1 overall draft pick campaign will be in full swing. If both teams have good records, that game will see some national media hype and should turn out to be very hard fought.

• Content Count:  195

Louisville and West Virginia by a long shot....they are our toughest opponents in the BE and we probably will  need to beat both  to win the conference.

We have yet to beat WV at home and the two UL games have been among the most exciting game ever played at the RJ.

• Content Count:  2,569
  • Days Won:  1

I have to say that overall, I am looking forward to the Auburn game the most since we are making the road trip.  As far as the poll on Brett's site goes, right now I'm just looking forward to the Elon game, just b/c I am so psyched to finally see our team in action with the new faces and one more year of experience on the returners! 

• Content Count:  7,890

I look foward to the next game. Never take a game lightly  O0

Archived