• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Glover Considers Transferring Because

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  37,676
  • Days Won:  29

You think he may not want to be with his grandmother . . . "save face"  ::)

Hmmmm..........

Not like Tampa is an excessively long trip from Pensacola.

And how far to Tampa from where you live ? Why can't you come to 6 games ?

This kid wants to be closer than 7 hours . . . he still wants to play football and go to school.

Sad  :P

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest JulmisteForPrez
You think he may not want to be with his grandmother . . . "save face"  ::)

Hmmmm..........

And how far to Tampa from where you live ? Why can't you come to 6 games ?

This kid wants to be closer than 7 hours . . . he still wants to play football and go to school.

Sad  :P

I don't know why I'm even taking these 45 seconds to answer that irrelevant question, but here goes...

I live about 14 hours from Tampa.  If I lived 6-7 hours away, I more than likely would make the drive to the six home games.

So the kid wants to be closer than 6-7 hours.  Fine.  That's why I said, "He gots ta do what he gots ta do."

Sad right back at ya'.   ::)

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  10,874
  • Days Won:  2

There's a difference between choosing to make a visit six times a year and seeing your ill grandparent that serves as your sole parent while you're in college.  How can you try to equate the two?  These aren't even close to being similar situations.  Can you see where some folks might see that as being insensitive or just plain ignorant?

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  9,765
  • Days Won:  9

Hey, if the kid doesn't want to play for a Big East Champion in the next four years, thats his choice.............. ;)

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  37,676
  • Days Won:  29

...  How can you try to equate the two?  These aren't even close to being similar situations.  Can you see where some folks might see that as being insensitive or just plain ignorant?

It's obviously insentitive as it was pointed out the reason and he still thinks, along with others, that "this might be an excuse to save face."

Some think negatively first, instead of waiting for more facts - they would rather come to a conclusion that belittle's someone.

He'll probably try to jump away from the the question with me bringing the "similarity" up, but it was brought up just to show that driving somewhere 6 times a year even, is not like living near a sick grandmother(that has raised you).

So the kid wants to be closer than 6-7 hours.  Fine.  That's why I said, "He gots ta do what he gots ta do."

That's not all you said  ::)

Hmmmm..........

I agree, this might be an excuse to save face.

He could see her every weekend, or even after class . . . and remember, football is not year round. Outside of the football season, he'd have more opportunity to see her.

His grandmother is using a fraction of her kidneys and some think he's trying "to save face"  :-[

:GoBulls

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,737
  • Days Won:  425

Some people on this board always amaze me . .  F'n sad  :-[

Personally, I blame you. You're so **** upbeat all the time that some feel the need to go out of their way to be dickheads to try and offset your overly happy demeanor about the Bulls. Lord knows why they think they have to do it, but that's the only possible explanation for some of the ***** activity on here at times.  

;)

Guest JulmisteForPrez
Some people on this board always amaze me . .  F'n sad  :-[

Personally, I blame you. You're so **** upbeat all the time that some feel the need to go out of their way to be dickheads to try and offset your overly happy demeanor about the Bulls. Lord knows why they think they have to do it, but that's the only possible explanation for some of the ***** activity on here at times.

Yes, Triple B, you are exactly right.

You're such a positive, happy guy yourself.

You never go off on people for expressing their opinions or anything like that.

Guest JulmisteForPrez
...  How can you try to equate the two?  These aren't even close to being similar situations.  Can you see where some folks might see that as being insensitive or just plain ignorant?

It's obviously insentitive as it was pointed out the reason and he still thinks, along with others, that "this might be an excuse to save face."

Some think negatively first, instead of waiting for more facts - they would rather come to a conclusion that belittle's someone.

He'll probably try to jump away from the the question with me bringing the "similarity" up, but it was brought up just to show that driving somewhere 6 times a year even, is not like living near a sick grandmother(that has raised you).

That's not all you said  ::)

Hmmmm..........

I agree, this might be an excuse to save face.

He could see her every weekend, or even after class . . . and remember, football is not year round. Outside of the football season, he'd have more opportunity to see her.

His grandmother is using a fraction of her kidneys and some think he's trying "to save face"  :-[

:GoBulls

You're not going to make me feel guilty about saying this "might be" an opportunity for him to save face.

It might be for all you know, and it might not be for all you know.

It would be great if some of you guys on these boards would realize that some have different thoughts based on the very small amount of information we as fans are given.  Some of you guys obviously want the others on these boards to think you have some "inside" connection to the program.

Please......give us a little more credit than that.

You don't know much, and I don't know much.  And we are free to make hypotheses as a result.

So I'm not an E.T.-bot.............life is good.

Guest JulmisteForPrez
There's a difference between choosing to make a visit six times a year and seeing your ill grandparent that serves as your sole parent while you're in college.  How can you try to equate the two?  These aren't even close to being similar situations.  Can you see where some folks might see that as being insensitive or just plain ignorant?

Yeah, I can see how some folks might see that as being insensitive or ignorant..............if they're ignorant.

When I submit a possibility as a possibility because it is completely feasible, anyone who says that is ignorant is ignorant.

If I submitted it as fact or as if I somehow knew it for sure, then you would be justified.

So let's be clear with whom the ignorance lies.

Archived