• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

For all Students/Alumni of the University

bullcocky101

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,803
  • Days Won:  0

Please go on http://www.studentsreview.com/FL/USF.html and give a review of the University. Right now we are last in Florida schools even behind the Tinmen as far as school quality because some bitchy people gave some bitchy reviews...we can't let this happen! We need more people with bull pride to back the university and to toss up some positive reviews. I love my USF! Go Bulls!

• Content Count:  2,307

Wow, some of those negative comments are complete BS...

Also, some of them are extremely racist.

• Content Count:  7,796
  • Days Won:  6

You know, one thing that I have noticed is that people who go here and don't like it, is that they don't try to do anything fun. They just sit there waiting for the fun. I knew one guy that went home to Jacksonville every weekend. He told his parents that there was nothing to do here. Never mind the fact he never went to a football game, never went to a speaker engagement, never did anything. With an attitude like that, any university could suck.

• Content Count:  2,307

Outrunner, you hit the nail on the head.  It seems these people wanted others to come to them for friendships.  There are games, there are clubs, there are parties, speakers, comedy...  These people just didn't want to try to do anything, instead they want to give USF a bad name because they're lame.

• 2 weeks later...

I agree with you 110%. I have had so much fun at this university, because there is so much to do...just pick up a campus activities bullitin each week and that is evident. I could probably be bored too...but it would take some work lol.

• Content Count:  39

As with most things in life, it is what you make it.  USF is a mega University serving well many different needs.  The people are a cut above. 

keep the reviews coming, we are up to a B-  ;D

Archived