• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

This is one of the funniest names I have EVER seen

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,797
  • Days Won:  0

I'd just tell 'em they better treat me like royalty if they were my parents.   ;D 8-) :o

I posted on the other board, can you imagine Coach Burnham at practice?  "Get your royal ass in gear Mr. Highness!!!!"   ;D ;D

Normal

• Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

So we could have YourHighNess, and Sabbath on the same team.  If only Terrance Royal was still playing, and Cedric (?) King.

Alonzo McQueen kinda fits with naming scheme too.

• Content Count:  9,759
  • Days Won:  9

Unbelievable what some people name their kids.

That makes Boss and Champ Bailey seem like normal names  (no offense Normal)

• Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

My hubby found this article on him about a month ago. There is no active link available.

What's In A Name? A Royal Heritage

South Sumter High School junior linebacker Yourhighness Morgan has a unique first name that turns heads and honors one of his ancestors.

Joe Williams

ORL Sentinel Staff Writer

August 18, 2006

BUSHNELL -- He doesn't wear a crown, a robe or sit on a throne.

But his name demands reverence. Proper etiquette might be to bow before him. Hearing his name causes your ears to perk up.

Yourhighness Morgan, 16, is not a king or a member of royalty, however. He is a junior starting inside linebacker for South Sumter's football team.

He also might have one of the best names in sports since Wonderful Terrific Monds III was a minor-league outfielder, or World B. Free was on the courts of the NBA.

On the Raiders' roster, he is simply listed as "YH Morgan." His teammates call him "Hiney," a nickname first given to him by his mother, Samantha, and a name he has learned to embrace.

"There is not really too much meaning [behind the name]; it's just kind of different," said Yourhighness, who is in his second season with the Raiders' varsity. "My mom came up with the name, and it was because she wanted me to have a different name than all the other kids in the neighborhood."

She succeeded.

There isn't another Yourhighness on the block.

He also has a younger brother, Handsome Morgan, 15, and an older brother, Jacqueece Morgan, 19, is a South Sumter graduate. An older cousin is named Prince Morgan, 17, and another cousin is Gorgeous Morgan, 14.

His mother helped name them all.

"[People] probably think I am crazy. I was just trying to come up with names that were something different. Something that makes them stand out," Samantha Morgan said. "I kind of named him [Yourhighness] after my great uncle. His name was King Thomas Crews."

His full name is Yourhighness Vlair Takair Morgan. South Sumter Coach Inman Sherman simply refers to him as "YH."

"The honest truth is, I didn't want to call him 'Hiney' like the kids do, and Yourhighness takes too long to say," Sherman said.

Yourhighness also plays basketball and runs track.

At a track meet last spring, one of South Sumter's coaches called him over:

"Yourhighness, come here," he said. A coach from another school overheard and asked the South Sumter coach, "Why'd you call that kid Yourhighness?" The South Sumter coach answered simply, "That's his name."

Nice find mama/papa...

that is pretty funny.  So not only does he have one of the most crazynames ever... he also gets "Hiney" for a nickname... what a mean mom  ;D ;D

• Content Count:  928

"There is not really too much meaning [behind the name]; it's just kind of different," [highlight]said Yourhighness[/highlight], who is in his second season with the Raiders' varsity. "My mom came up with the name, and it was because she wanted me to have a different name than all the other kids in the neighborhood."

There is definitely something not right about that....

"[People] probably think I am crazy. [highlight]I was just trying to come up with names that were something different. Something that makes them stand out[/highlight]," Samantha Morgan said. "I kind of named him [Yourhighness] after my great uncle. His name was King Thomas Crews."  

His full name is Yourhighness Vlair Takair Morgan.

Vlair or Takair doesn't stand out enough??

HINEY might as well dye his hair red too. (no offense to any red heads)

• Content Count:  12,293

poor kid....his mom needs to have her name giivng rights revoked

Archived