• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Chi-Town Alumni

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  478
  • Days Won:  0

Sorry I havent been in touch yall - i got strep and now its finals at school - so i am soooo swamped with work.

Will be in touch soon and THANKS SO MUCH for those who contacted me - we will get something set up for the summer!

I was thinking having a FL alumni social or a BE social. Will take a vote though. What do yall think?

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey ya'll - just want to let everyone know that the chi town alumni are having a great discussion on InCircle (the myspace for USF alumni) - so please check that out when you get a chance. If you havent joined In Circle - you really need to - its great for networking and organizing events. When we decide something for our first meeting - I will post it on this board - but for the sakd of time and my sanity - if you want to be a part of the organizing - come join the chicago group on in circle. Again. thanks for all yalls feedback and contact info. Its finals right now so I can't do too much - but will be in touch in a few weeks via phone.

Hope all the Chicago peeps are enjoying the weather!  ;D

And here is the InCircle site - if any of yall want it -- it takes about 20 seconds to sign up.

And you get to be in the loop (no pun intended) about the Chicago chapter....

Enjoy!

https://incircle.usfalumni.org/usf/

• Content Count:  477

I was thinking about starting a USF Alumni Chapter for New Tampa/Tampa Palms if anyone is interested..

I am trying to get a good guage on how many USF graduates there are in the New Tampa/Tampa Palms area...

PM me if you are interested.

• Content Count:  2,569
  • Days Won:  1

Just to let ya'll know........I did represent Saturday at Wrigley during the Cubs' 5-0 win over the Cards with my green USF Windbreaker.  I stuck out like a sore thumb in the sea of blue and red.  Surprisingly, I got at least 2 or 3 "Go Bulls!" at the game, and then another guy commented on the train back to the hotel.  (I verified that they were saying "Go Bulls" for USF and not for the Chicago Bulls).  Bull Nation is definitely growing!

• Content Count:  5,691

Awesome...I live about a mile south of wrigley. My dog has a USF collar and I or my wife often wear USF gear. Over the past few yrs I find more and more people recognize who we are. Got a lot of comments after the L'ville victory a few yrs ago....probably a few less after the wvu since it was colder outside that time of yr.

GO BULLS!!!

Awesome...I live about a mile south of wrigley. My dog has a USF collar and I or my wife often wear USF gear. Over the past few yrs I find more and more people recognize who we are. Got a lot of comments after the L'ville victory a few yrs ago....probably a few less after the wvu since it was colder outside that time of yr.

GO BULLS!!!

MY DOG HAS ONE TOO!!!!! and my boyfriend wears his USF shirt I got him to the gym all the time....

i also have a colleague who is a L'ville alum - i gave him an I'm sorry card 2 years ago when we won.   :)

Have you joined the group on InCircle yet??? If not - you need to - its like myspace but for bulls.

Archived