• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Auburn MB Thread on USF Game...

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  59
  • Content Count:  2,307
  • Days Won:  0

They keep calling us UCF...

Not only that, but one of them thinks that we signed this months ago, I'm pretty sure it's been set for a few years now.

And about how we've never played in a crowd like theirs....we've played at 'Bama, South Carolina and Penn State, I think those crowds are pretty big with PSU being bigger.

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  856
  • Days Won:  2

Not only that, but one of them thinks that we signed this months ago, I'm pretty sure it's been set for a few years now.

And about how we've never played in a crowd like theirs....we've played at 'Bama, South Carolina and Penn State, I think those crowds are pretty big with PSU being bigger.

yeah if you go read again i just corrected them.

• Topic Count:  502
  • Content Count:  5,903
  • Days Won:  1

Those guys are a joke. I'm so sick of these "big time" programs looking down on up-and-coming schools. "You can't beat us, we have 25879257927892759257 national championships and have been around since dirt was 2 days old and we got tradition on tap!" blah blah blah.

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  8

I think you can upset them.  Leavitt is a good coach and will have your guys ready.  Tuberville seems to tend toward arrogance so they may be overlooking USF.  Good luck!

• Topic Count:  110
  • Content Count:  3,103

don't forget the alma mater of leeroy selmon, Oklahoma, who we had a lead going into halftime if i'm not mistaken.