• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

ACC Tournament yesterday........

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Content Count:  1,479
  • Days Won:  0

I went to the games yesterday, and I got a ticket for $40, so if your thinking about going today, you can get them under face value. But, my friend and I wore our USF stuff. If you've seen me at games, I was wearing my USF hawaiin shirt. Everywhere we went in the Forum, people, were yelling GO BULLS and giving us the Horns. There was at least 10 other people in the 300 level of the Forum wearing USF shirts. I thought it was awesome.

• Topic Count:  479
  • Content Count:  1,991

I went yesterday as well and sat lower level, center ct, for $20. Just waited until right before tip to purchase the ticket, a ton of supply and not enough demand.

• Group:  UCF Knights
  • Topic Count:  207
  • Content Count:  2,276

FYI...Tribune guy has a blog this AM...and said tix are now only going for $30...which means they will drop even more.

Here's the blog comment about scalpers this AM as those from losing teams sell their tix for cheap so they can hit the road and go home:

http://www.tboblogs.com/index.php/sports/comments/basketball-tournament-finals/

Plenty Of Tickets Available

Posted By Nicola White at Mar 11, 2007 at 09:57 AM

Updated Mar 11, 2007 at 10:07 AM

If you’re looking for tickets to the University of North Carolina and North Carolina State University basketball game, now is the time to come down to the St. Pete Times Forum. Scalpers are lining Channelside Drive waving fistsful of tickets. They have plenty of tickets available. Seller Chuck Brown hasn’t sold any yet. A scalper a block down, who wouldn’t give his name, is trying to sell tickets for $30 each.  

• Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  4,501

Amazing to me how the ACC could manage to have the tournament here but when we where in C-USA for some strange reason USF was never allowed to host the tournament.

• Topic Count:  197
  • Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

Drexel.

Tampa can kiss any chance of hosting the ACC Tourny again, while the games have sold out the attendance has been said to be "disasterous"

• Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  1,981

This sux, the final game is blacked out on ESPN.

• Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

Amazing to me how the ACC could manage to have the tournament here but when we where in C-USA for some strange reason USF was never allowed to host the tournament.

Huh? What do you mean we were never allowed to host the C-USA tournament? You have to bid on hosting the tournament and there was a very high chance that if we ever hosted the C-USA tournament that we would have lost considerable money doing so.

• Topic Count:  38
  • Content Count:  509

This sux, the final game is blacked out on ESPN.

if your in tampa and get brighthouse it's on the CW, channel 4.