• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Got Back from DC Late; House Caught Fire Tonight

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  469
  • Content Count:  4,451
  • Days Won:  0

Reap with the sweet crib.  Congratz.  Rumor has it there's a board pool/keg party for July 4th?  :)

Guest BasketBull.

Sheriff, tell us how much of your Bulls gear you lost.

Tampa/USF is a great area and we'd hate you to go off into the DESERT with a fire as reminder. Anyway, maybe it's gear-donation time...

• Topic Count:  433
  • Content Count:  2,657
  • Days Won:  1

Sheriff, tell us how much of your Bulls gear you lost.

Tampa/USF is a great area and we'd hate you to go off into the DESERT with a fire as reminder. Anyway, maybe it's gear-donation time...

I have a ton of classic "Satanic Billy Goat" Bulls gear the Sheriff is welcomed to have. :-)

• Topic Count:  721
  • Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

My room just had heavy smoke damage... my roomie (idiot from Eckerd College) had his room and his possessions about 80% total loss. My Bulls gear smells like they've been tossed in a Bon Fire, but I'll do my best to work a deal out with a dry cleaner! My only real loss were towels and my comforter and pillow cases if I can get the smoke smell out of everything else. The comforter had a rip at the bottom of it from a while back, so washing it really isn't feasible. That comforter logged many great miles in the name of USF! Anyone who says Ralph Lauren doesn't produce quality **** for the price, the look of the women entering my Bulls hideaway would definitely have to disagree!

The lesson learned though... never trust anyone when they say they smoke weed yet don't have a drug habit!

My take is my roommate whom I very much dislike (and even more now!) smoked himself silly thinking I wasn't coming home last night, lit candles in his room, then forgot that he left them burning and they caught material on his dresser on fire starting a chain reaction.

He says the candle fell in the trash can next to his dresser, causing the trash can to catch fire then catching his '70s psychdelic crap hanging from his wall on fire. His room has a couple thousands in damage easily. The smoke smell will be in the house long after I move to Arizona...

My boy Ryan in Tampa is going to keep my clothes and Bulls possessions at his house after I get the smoke out so I don't get stuck fighting a losing battle with the stench from the smoke! My "UF SUCKS" hat (my favorite possession), although smelly like them Gators, remains intact!

Thanks for the help and concern everyone... just remember... say No to Drugs! and remind your kids or loved ones every now and then! Things could have been much worse!

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,087
  • Days Won:  469

My only real loss were towels and my comforter and pillow cases if I can get the smoke smell out of everything else. The comforter had a rip at the bottom of it from a while back, so washing it really isn't feasible.

Thank god...all the DNA is destroyed...   ;D

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  677

get black n gold mem next time... wont show the smoke so much..LOL... glad U are safe... stuff can be replaced... people cant.

• Topic Count:  724
  • Content Count:  10,219

glad you are ok

happy to see the computer made it out intact

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

WHAT  caused fire? homemade meth lab or did 151 get too close to torch?