• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Women's Soccer Sched Includes 5 Ranked Teams

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2
  • Days Won:  0

Is there enough road games on this schedule? Only 5 home matches to 11 on the road.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  1,080

Is there enough road games on this schedule? Only 5 home matches to 11 on the road.

How many of those home matches will you be attending?

• Topic Count:  134
  • Content Count:  1,158

Very few people care enough about USF soccer, much less USF Women's Soccer to attend their games.

How many posters here attend USF soccer matches? How many plan to be in Gainesville for the Bulls/Gator match-up?

Actually, the men's soccer team typically draws a good crowd for their games.  I think with our new coaching staff, women's soccer will draw better as well.  I'll certainly be at some of their games and we'll probably do some hospitality at 2 of those games for people that do come to the game.  I'll make sure to leave you off that list.

Eric

Very few people care enough about USF soccer, much less USF Women's Soccer to attend their games.

How many posters here attend USF soccer matches? How many plan to be in Gainesville for the Bulls/Gator match-up?

Actually, the men's soccer team typically draws a good crowd for their games.  I think with our new coaching staff, women's soccer will draw better as well.  I'll certainly be at some of their games and we'll probably do some hospitality at 2 of those games for people that do come to the game.  I'll make sure to leave you off that list.

Eric

I don't need to be on your fuggin list...I go to men's and women's games to support the teams not for your hospitality...hell I've gone to both men's and women's matches on the same day.

While your at it, leave me off your contact list the next time you're looking for donations.

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

Eric

I don't need to be on your fuggin list...I go to men's and women's games to support the teams not for your hospitality...hell I've gone to both men's and women's matches on the same day.

While your at it, leave me off your contact list the next time you're looking for donations.

Bitter, are we?  I'm glad you enjoy soccer and go to all matches.  Some people don't like soccer.  

Do you attend every basketball, baseball, softball, golf, tennis, cross country, track and field, volleyball, and sailing event?

Isn't that like wanting a party's candidate for office to win the election but not bothering to go to the polls?  Unless, of course, you don't want USF to do well.

Bitter, no not in the least.  Eric can take his attitude and put it where the sun don't shine.   I don't need his "hospitality" (whatever that is).

No,  I don't attend every USF athletic event and doubt anyone could.  Soccer isn't among my favorite sports.  I started attending matches as a show of support to the athletes; it's too bad not many USF fans do.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,669
  • Days Won:  424

Bitter, no not in the least.  Eric can take his attitude and put it where the sun don't shine.   I don't need his "hospitality" (whatever that is).

Maybe he saw your post in the Mad Cow where you suggested that USF should offer a scholarship to John Couey ..... *****.

• Topic Count:  134
  • Content Count:  1,158

Everyone has a right to there opinion, of our soccer teams or of me.  I just chose to let hauling know I didn't agree with his comments about soccer.  Men's soccer actually draws pretty well.  I think women's soccer is going to do better.  I like our new coaches and I think they will do a great job in bringing support to the women's side.

The Bulls Club is doing more and more hospitality at soccer, baseball, softball, tennis, etc.  It is part of our strategy to bring more people out to these games to support our student athletes.  Go Bulls!

Eric

• Topic Count:  961
  • Content Count:  9,759
  • Days Won:  9

Everyone has a right to there opinion, of our soccer teams or of me.  I just chose to let hauling know I didn't agree with his comments about soccer.  Men's soccer actually draws pretty well.  I think women's soccer is going to do better.  I like our new coaches and I think they will do a great job in bringing support to the women's side.

The Bulls Club is doing more and more hospitality at soccer, baseball, softball, tennis, etc.  It is part of our strategy to bring more people out to these games to support our student athletes.  Go Bulls!

Eric

I think its a great strategy too!  Eric, slide by the pavillion Saturday night.  I owe you some freebies.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,669
  • Days Won:  424

Everyone has a right to there opinion, of our soccer teams or of me.  I just chose to let hauling know I didn't agree with his comments about soccer.  [highlight]Men's soccer actually draws pretty well[/highlight].

You'd think someone who really went to the games would know that...  ::)