• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

What Does Woolard's Silence Say?

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,331
  • Content Count:  97,043
  • Days Won:  469

Florida = Football, then Baseball, then Basketball...that is of course because auto racing is not yet a sanctioned collegiate sport...

;D

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  38
  • Content Count:  4,016
  • Days Won:  0

Re: What Does Woolard's Silence Say?

It probably says that until more people care about basketball than baseball, Woolard isn't going to care.

Good one Harvey, and maybe more accurate then most care to imagine.

I guess those who care about basketball, do not have the financial means to have any influence.

Sorta, kinda accurate Jew.  Remember if change meant we could hire a real pistol that could guarantee a turnaround don't you think all would jump aboard.  But what would change really represent other than a different face on the court next year.  Another million dollar question.  I think if Woolard had his way, and the dollars a change might have already occurred, but then again if Woolard and had those kind of dollars would Mac be in the circumstance he's in.

That's the real conundrum....to 'want' change doesn't make you a fan.  I have tickets at mid-court in the lower bowl so you can imagine improvement means a lot to me too, but only if i think we'll achieve better doing it because I think some positive steps are finally occurring with the present regime (no need to challenge we know who you are and why you will).  But i support Woolard, and expect that if or when he changes it will be because he believes we can improve through change.  That's the only time it's good in these circumstances.

I think if Woolard had his way, and the dollars a change might have already occurred, but then again if Woolard and had those kind of dollars would Mac be in the circumstance he's in.

I'm confused, Joe Henderson said the money is not the issue.  I am now a Dark Sider - I want Pat Reilly.   ;)

• Topic Count:  38
  • Content Count:  4,016
  • Days Won:  0

I think if Woolard had his way, and the dollars a change might have already occurred, but then again if Woolard and had those kind of dollars would Mac be in the circumstance he's in.

I'm confused, Joe Henderson said the money is not the issue.  I am now a Dark Sider - I want Pat Reilly.   ;)

Do you want Pat Reilly or the Heat Coach Pat Riley...hey we need clarification can't go hiring the wrong guy with all this extra doe that's being alleged. ;D

• Topic Count:  961
  • Content Count:  9,759
  • Days Won:  9

Its alot easier to compete and win the Big East in baseball than basketball.  I don't think anyone can argue that.  We've actually had success with baseball in the past.  Basketball hasn't had much success in a very long time.

Its alot easier to compete and win the Big East in baseball than basketball.  I don't think anyone can argue that.  We've actually had success with baseball in the past.  Basketball hasn't had much success in a very long time.

That's why I earlier credited Joe with that incorrect and/or misinformed comment...it's just not the same.