• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Is USF going to switch to Black and White Uniforms

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  999
  • Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

Last season?  That implies he isn't an imposter in the first place ;)

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  108
  • Content Count:  2,484

I do not condone breaking the law but you can not watch sports of any kind if such a hard stance is taken - I can not think of a team or sport that does not have players that have broken the law. Just a fact of life nowadays, a lot of athletes have come from hard beginnings or are spoiled however both find it easier to break the law then to follow it.

Here's a story I read in the paper today..  It follows along with what you just said.. It involves a local kid from here in Brooksville, John Capel, It you haven't read it, check it out..

http://www.tbo.com/sports/MGB892FU3YE.html

little hard to believe he wouldnt give up smoking for $$$$$$$$$$$$$ but thats his deal....played football with him in high school...watching him run was amazing

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  1,080
  • Days Won:  0

I do not condone breaking the law but you can not watch sports of any kind if such a hard stance is taken - I can not think of a team or sport that does not have players that have broken the law. Just a fact of life nowadays, a lot of athletes have come from hard beginnings or are spoiled however both find it easier to break the law then to follow it.

As I have stated before, I don't give a hoot what Windbane or anyone else choses to do with their money and time, but if the program choses to reward those who commit felonies with scholarships then they will no longer see any of my money or my butt in the stadium. There is life without football.  Have a nice day.

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

Murdock plans transfer to USF

TAMPA - Former Middleton receiver O.J. Murdock, a nationally coveted recruit who spent two seasons at South Carolina, plans to transfer to USF this summer.

"I want to be closer to home. My family needs me, and this is a better fit for me," said Murdock, a first-team all-state selection ranked as the nation's No. 10 prep receiver by Rivals.com two years ago.

Murdock, 5 foot 11 and 187 pounds, redshirted his first year with the Gamecocks, then played sparingly last season, catching one pass for 8 yards before he left the team in December. He will have to sit out the 2007 season and will have two years of eligibility with the Bulls.

Murdock was arrested in October in Tampa on a felony charge of grand theft, accused by police of shoplifting about $420 in clothes from a store at University Square Mall. Murdock said he expects his legal problems to be resolved by the end of this summer.

USF has not received a release from South Carolina, so coaches cannot yet speak with Murdock.

he must have good hands

• Topic Count:  46
  • Content Count:  2,569

Murdock plans transfer to USF

TAMPA - Former Middleton receiver O.J. Murdock, a nationally coveted recruit who spent two seasons at South Carolina, plans to transfer to USF this summer.

"I want to be closer to home. My family needs me, and this is a better fit for me," said Murdock, a first-team all-state selection ranked as the nation's No. 10 prep receiver by Rivals.com two years ago.

Murdock, 5 foot 11 and 187 pounds, redshirted his first year with the Gamecocks, then played sparingly last season, catching one pass for 8 yards before he left the team in December. He will have to sit out the 2007 season and will have two years of eligibility with the Bulls.

Murdock was arrested in October in Tampa on a felony charge of grand theft, accused by police of shoplifting about $420 in clothes from a store at University Square Mall. Murdock said he expects his legal problems to be resolved by the end of this summer.

USF has not received a release from South Carolina, so coaches cannot yet speak with Murdock.

he must have good hands

But obviously not breakaway speed

• Topic Count:  39
  • Content Count:  3,403

As I have stated before, I don't give a hoot what Windbane or anyone else choses to do with their money and time, but if the program choses to reward those who commit felonies with scholarships then they will no longer see any of my money or my butt in the stadium. There is life without football.  Have a nice day.

We probably already have someone on the team that got the charge dropped or something.  Just go ahead and quit being a fan now.

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  1,080

I checked it three times and just as I thought...your name is not on my list of personal and business advisers...so save your advice for someone who values what you have to say.

• Topic Count:  39
  • Content Count:  3,403

I checked it three times and just as I thought...your name is not on my list of personal and business advisers...so save your advice for someone who values what you have to say.

Hum...nah.  I'm just pointing out that, by your own word, you should probably already not be a fan of USF sports.  If you don't want to listen to me or yourself, then great, be a fan of USF sports.  Glad to have any and all "fans."

• 1 month later...

• Topic Count:  219
  • Content Count:  3,827

Not without BigShoops approval.

;D ;D ;D