• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Former USF Coach Seth Greenburg

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  70
  • Content Count:  1,911
  • Days Won:  0

I wonder what its like to have your team make the NCAA tourny...

Oh to dream

Some of us don't have to dream... Maybe that's why we're not so impatient.

the team hasnt made the ncaa tourney in almost nearly 2 decades, how patient should we be? sorry that we actually care enough about basketball that we want to win and not be so nonschalant when we lose. you never bring anything to a conversation about basketball except trying to make fun of other peoples opinions

he has run out of excuses< now all he can do it team up with usfmike and a few others and just call people dumb for voicing displeasure in the worst basketball program most have ever seen.  

trip you are my boy, but he has a point.  he who defends everything, defends nothing.  

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  70
  • Content Count:  1,911
  • Days Won:  0

now seth greenburg is the only coach to ever beat unc and duke in the same year on their home courts.  

amazing what this guy is doing.  

Never would i think usf would miss coach greenburg after he left.   I wonder if he regrets leaving usf?  

this is getting sickening

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,736
  • Days Won:  425

I wonder what its like to have your team make the NCAA tourny...

Oh to dream

Some of us don't have to dream... Maybe that's why we're not so impatient.

the team hasnt made the ncaa tourney in almost nearly 2 decades, how patient should we be? sorry that we actually care enough about basketball that we want to win and not be so nonschalant when we lose.

Did you really expect to be in the NCAA's the second year in the BE?... and spare me the "we actually care enough about basketball" crap. Everybody who weighs in on this subject cares about USF hoops. Just because some don't constantly ***** and moan about it doesn't mean they don't care.  

you never bring anything to a conversation about basketball except trying to make fun of other peoples opinions

Basketball conversations, for the most part, are a joke (like the team, saved you the trouble) these days... and I don't make fun of other people's opinions, I make fun of the repetitive, whining bull**** that some seem to make into an art form.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,736
  • Days Won:  425

now all he can do it team up with usfmike and

I have never wished any of you to jump off a bridge ..... not saying it would be a completely bad thing, but have never wished it upon anybody that I can recall.

And, Hermie, just as a clarification of my comment up there. You said you could only dream of having your team go to the NCAA tourney. My point was that I don't have to dream, I HAVE seen them go, albeit 20 years ago.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,750
  • Content Count:  17,508
  • Days Won:  13

where is The internet bully? USFMIKE we are waiting for your wisdom.