• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

If Mac does not go to MSG...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  714
  • Content Count:  7,796
  • Days Won:  6

rmc will be going to msg if he buys a ticket but if bulls get lucky and get in rmc still  should come back

i find amusingthat the majority  people on this board actually think usf is an nit  quality team.it is hard to take green anf goggle group seriously

I think you are mistaken. A few people mentioned after the Notre Dame win that IF we get hot it is possible to make the NIT. Since then I don't think anyone has mentioned it. The only tournament mentioned is the one in MSG.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,750
  • Content Count:  17,508
  • Days Won:  13

One win and we are NIT bound.  ::)

One win and we are NIT bound.  ::)

I'm pretty sure no one said that. The closest I heard was IF WE GET HOT.

umm I remember a thread that many went along with that was something along the lines of "Big East Tourney, NIT bound, Coach of the year CRM"

umm I remember a thread that many went along with that was something along the lines of "Big East Tourney, NIT bound, Coach of the year CRM"

Where was this one, because I sure don't remember it?

after the Norfolk state game, ask the Pro RMC crowd.... I am not making this up, I made a post the following night after we got beat by TAMCC. that was something along the lines of NIT, Coach of the Year bound huh?

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,738
  • Days Won:  425

after the Norfolk state game, ask the Pro RMC crowd.... I am not making this up, I made a post the following night after we got beat by TAMCC. that was something along the lines of NIT, Coach of the Year bound huh?

You have the dates of those two games, you should be able to find the thread IF it exists. It would be interesting to see if it was how you're portraying it... how many actually bought into the NIT, COY talk.

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  3
  • Days Won:  0

CRM will be back. The team has not quit on him. He'll continue to move the program in the right direction (Today's first half notwithstanding).

Huggins may win but he's a thug who runs roughshod over athletic depts and administrations while graduating next to nobody. You could argue that USF should have taken a stronger look at Anthony Grant (former UF asst now at VCU) but Huggins would have been a mistake.

Guest Ari_Hinkelberger

I just laugh at the people who say huggins would have been a mistake.

Kansas State is 18-7 --- they just wone 7 straight games in the Big 12 conference..

They might make the NCAA tourny..

You guys are just so lost some times.

Huggin would have been the best thing that ever happen to this school.

• Topic Count:  246
  • Content Count:  6,348
  • Days Won:  8

Coach Mac may be bck next year regardless of a tourney bid or not, but in my opinion, at this point i have seen enough to not want him back either way.  It'a not the losses, but the continued way we lose.  We had two games where we played Big East caliber ball for an entire game.  One was a win.  One was a loss.  It was exciting and gave us a glimpse into what could be at the dome, but for whatever reason he just doesn't seem to be able to get them to play at the highest level of play for the entire game.  He has his team at full strength.  They have been playing together long enough to begin to come together.

Looking to the future, does it get better?  You can build around Gransberry.  Everyone else is so young and raw and STILL unproven.  I really don't know what to make of the team.  That's not good after year 4.