• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

Is tonight dont know if anyone cares but i do  :)

No title match for Lutter as he didnt make weight.  Still gets to fight Silva just not for the belt.

Cro Cop and Rampage Jackson make their UFC debuts.  Really interesting for Jackson as he takes on the man who he lost to in his first ever MMA bout in Marvin The "Beastman"Eastman.

Should be a good event and is improtant in the evolution of the UFC with Cro Cop and Rampage adding much needed depth at heavyweight and light heavyweight respectivley.  

• Topic Count:  132
  • Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

I've watched Mirko Cro Cop in Pride. The man has some lethal striking abilities. His legs look like tree trunks. By the way, I usually try to catch the UFC payperviews at the Hooters in Channelside. There's always a good, knowledgeable crowd there.

• Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

I've watched Mirko Cro Cop in Pride. The man has some lethal striking abilities. His legs look like tree trunks. By the way, I usually try to catch the UFC payperviews at the Hooters in Channelside. There's always a good, knowledgeable crowd there.

yeah ive been up on Cro Cop for a while he is truly a beast, his left high kick makes people question their religion.  Rampage looked very rusty but that should have been expected since he hasnt fought in almost a year if i remember correctly.   Me and my friends usually all chip in and get it at one of our places, but ill keep channel side in mind.  With in the next 6-8 months Cro Cop will hold the heavyweight title and hopefully we will get to see a rematch between Liddell and Rampage if Rampage can get his game back up to par.  I would still love to see another Fedor Vs cro cop match though too bad that cant happen unless UFC steals him away from pride. Still and exciting year for UFC never the less.  

• Topic Count:  70
  • Content Count:  1,911
  • Days Won:  0

Marvin The Beastman Eastman, they should put that name in a movie.  

• Topic Count:  108
  • Content Count:  2,484
  • Days Won:  1

what do you think of Randy's comeback...taking on Silvia for heavyweight title...I think if he stays in tight in the clinch and takes the fight to the ground, we are looking at a new champ...if Silvia can utilize his reach and height, he'll keep the title