• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Video "Disaster at the Sundome."

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,019
  • Days Won:  469

You play the #15 team to two points when all the "realists" predicted losses upwards of 15 points...and it's a "disaster"?  Unfortunate maybe, but disaster would be like a landlord doing a routine search and unknowingly rifling through your underwear draw.  Poor landlord.  that's a disASSter  ;D

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,750
  • Content Count:  17,471
  • Days Won:  13

You play the #15 team to two points when all the "realists" predicted losses upwards of 15 points...and it's a "disaster"?  Unfortunate maybe, but disaster would be like a landlord doing a routine search and unknowingly rifling through your underwear draw.  Poor landlord.  that's a disASSter  ;D

haha I love it bulliever...... The quote disaster at the Dome was not mine..... That was the USF color guy.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  826
  • Content Count:  10,874
  • Days Won:  2

You're a "disASSter of a fan"...

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Days Won:  7

I've said it before, and I'll say it again, there are so-called fans on this website that would prefer to see USF lose simply so that we get a different coach.  They don't want to see the team improve, because then they would have to admit that they were wrong.

I maybe negative toward mccullum but there is no way i would ever want to see USF lose. The only thing I want to see is the team win and at least be competitive and lately they have been really competitive

• Topic Count:  1,088
  • Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

So when are they coming out with the "Victory at the SunDome" video from tonight's game?