• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Rivals Recruiting Ranks UCF ahead of USF?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  39
  • Content Count:  3,403
  • Days Won:  0

Back to the 84 points.  Too many points (given we have 204 as of now) to be anything other than a 5 star player or numerous other players.  There was a comment that after Ford committed that we did not receive any points.  I wonder if someone accidently deleted Ford's points instead of adding them in.  Just a theory.

Something is definitely wrong with the current rating.  I mean it has Indiana with one 4-star and two 3-star recruits out of 19 and they are rated above us.  Hopefully Dave Glaser from USF.Rivals and get with them and straighten it out.

must be our punishment for not believing in the system

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  724
  • Content Count:  10,219

I don't mean to sound like Smazza, but how is a non-BCS school two years removed from going 0-17 having the same recruiting year as us? Is it because their new facilities? Is it because they have a coach that was hired by Notre Dame? What is it? We are doing great but I didn't expect for UCF to do as good as us.

it does not matter...or would you trade places with them?

what does a recruiting ranking matter before signing day when you have ford/mackenzie/grothe/outstanding young dline/stud wr's/sellar secondary/solid LB corp/a

very talented group of RS freshmen. (ALL young and already on campus)

pre-season top 25 ranking, dark horse status to do something really special in 2007.

would you really change places with them?

would you?

• Topic Count:  36
  • Content Count:  99

I just compared our verbals on Scout to UCF. Its kinda of funny (nit sure how true the "offers" are but most of their 3 stars have other offers not from any strong programs, but our two stars much less three stars, have offers from power houses (even from the great Ron Zook who can't coach, but can recruit)

• Content Count:  3,403

I just compared our verbals on Scout to UCF. Its kinda of funny (nit sure how true the "offers" are but most of their 3 stars have other offers not from any strong programs, but our two stars much less three stars, have offers from power houses (even from the great Ron Zook who can't coach, but can recruit)

:)

• Topic Count:  1,088
  • Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

I've heard from reliable sources that Claude Davis will have a difficult time qualifying.  Just throwing it out there.  We'll see.

• Content Count:  254

Rivals fixed their error on our ranking.  We are now back ahead of UCF(only one spot ahead but ahead).  We are 57 not 66 like we were yesterday.

• Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  1,981

Rivals fixed their error on our ranking.  We are now back ahead of UCF(only one spot ahead but ahead).  We are 57 not 66 like we were yesterday.

Was it an error or did we move up now that Claude Davis and Butler are 3***?

• Topic Count:  300
  • Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

If 2 3-star players were worth 100 points (which we moved up from yesterday to today) then we should have a lot more than 300.

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

I don't mean to sound like Smazza, but how is a non-BCS school two years removed from going 0-17 having the same recruiting year as us? Is it because their new facilities? Is it because they have a coach that was hired by Notre Dame? What is it? We are doing great but I didn't expect for UCF to do as good as us.

disgraceful

with 2 coaches leaving usf,the bulls will get screwed

usf has done underachieved in recruiting from day one and the trend continues

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

Back to the 84 points.  Too many points (given we have 204 as of now) to be anything other than a 5 star player or numerous other players.  There was a comment that after Ford committed that we did not receive any points.  I wonder if someone accidently deleted Ford's points instead of adding them in.  Just a theory.

Something is definitely wrong with the current rating.  I mean it has Indiana with one 4-star and two 3-star recruits out of 19 and they are rated above us.  Hopefully Dave Glaser from USF.Rivals and get with them and straighten it out.

something is wrong!   usf cant mine the tremendous talent in the state