• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

"Ticking time bomb waiting to happen at USF"

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Content Count:  919
  • Days Won:  0

Don't know if anyone was watching the very end of the East-West Shrine Game, but Andre Ware and Bob Davie were taking about programs to watch out for next year.   Andre Ware called USF a "ticking time bomb waiting to happen down there at South Florida" and mentioned the great job CJL is doing, and that they are now starting to get some great recruits.  

More USF love!

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  127
  • Content Count:  2,118

finally getting the respect we deserve.

• Topic Count:  226
  • Content Count:  3,574

Fantastic

• Topic Count:  1,207
  • Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

...Andre Ware called USF a "ticking time bomb waiting to happen down there at South Florida" and mentioned the great job CJL is doing, and that they are now starting to get some great recruits.  

More USF love!

I get warm and fuzzy feelings over these comments.  And, yes, I know ....

we still need to win ;)

• Topic Count:  295
  • Content Count:  6,833
  • Days Won:  22

The more our name gets mention in these broadcast the better it will be for our rankings and recruiting. Its amazing but the truth is that most nonUSF fans are surprised to hear our name mention in these types of telecasts. I had some of my UM fans calling me an telling me hey they mentioned your school,you guys are going to have a good team. It gets us to where eventually our wins vs WV etc will not be unexpected.

I'm feeling good for the Auburn game and if we win there will be many surprised football fans

• Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,446
  • Days Won:  43

Andre Ware has done a lot of USF games on ESPN, so he knows a little bit more than most of the national media about the Bulls. He has had nothing but good things to say about the USF program. Thank you, Andre.

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  172

It will be a different season next year, with the pressure of high expectations. I know everyone is predicting and hopeful that we will have a 2 loss or less season, but a five loss season is possible. We play a tough schedule in the Big East. As I see it there are five games we should be heavy favorites (Elon, UCF, UNC, FAU, SU). The rest will be tough games including UConn. My thought is we will win at least 4 of the other 7 games. I just hope that everyone does not jump off the deep end if we come up a little short of a 10 win season. An 8 win season given our schedule would be a good year at this stage in our program.