• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

of all the non 3 star players....

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  39
  • Content Count:  3,403
  • Days Won:  0

that's hard to narrow down.  I like Tyson Butler.  Richard Kelly if we incorporate a FB more.  Some have said Claude Davis will be really good.  Richardson is clocked at 4.40 just like Butler.  You know your team is good at recruiting when 2-star guys are potentially exciting.  I hope everyone qualifies and we can begin to say during the spring game maybe.

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  76

who has the potential to be a star?

The tape I've seen on Richard Kelly is really impressive. I really hope the coaches draw up some plays to really utilize him.  He seems to catch the ball well and I'd love to see him running over the opponents secondary...

I also could see Quenton Washington becoming a stud.  The kid had 11 picks this year against very good competition. If he RS's this year, then our secondary will graduate and he could end up with a lot of playing time for 4 years.  

• Topic Count:  43
  • Content Count:  3,899
  • Days Won:  8

As already stated, Richard Kelly and Quenton Washington. I was pretty impressed with Kelly's recruiting video. He's got good agility, speed, and hands for someone his size.

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  538

The thing that I like about the staff is their ability to see what others don't necessarily see.   for example, last year Hillsborough High quarterback Jared Fayson was a very early commit, maybe even in his junior year.  He had not fully blossomed yet, and not many folks saw what  would  he would turn into as a senior.  Apparently USF did.  Same thing for Robert Marve.  When we offered very early in the summer, everyone said "who is Robert Marve?".   Same thing for Selvie two years ago , where the staff was very high on him and the  scouting services were not .  

Seems to me that these guys recruit a particular type of athlete, much along the lines of West Virginia, without the nepotism found in that fine state.  Our prototypical player may not be the prototypical player for other schools, but the we should have faith in the judgment of the staff, they've earned it.  

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  339

washington, kelly, and butler all have potential star power.  Claude Davis will have the biggest impact if he can make it on campus.

• Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

Davis has a VERY high ceiling if he can get on campus.   I like kelly but i really dont see how he fits into the current system but he has loads of potential and if he develops properly we will see packages made just to get him on the field.  Butler offers great veratility and can make an impact at numerous positions so i see him paying of big if he can get in aswell.  Washington is another guy with a very high ceiling that if developed should be a stud.

Overall i think if Davis gets on campus he will be the best highschool recruit out of this class.  

Edit: im an idiot i forgot about Darren Powe this kid has the potential to be a monster off the edge.  

• Topic Count:  999
  • Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

I like Washington the best of the 2 stars... he will be a star for us at CB.