• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Jackson Rates USF vist a '9'

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

Jatavious Jackson who would be a great get for us on the o-line rated his visit this weekend a 9 (per scout).  He still has visits to clemson and LSU and he has not really given a leader as of yet.  I really hope the staff stays on him because he would be a great get.  

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  76
  • Days Won:  0

Jatavious Jackson who would be a great get for us on the o-line rated his visit this weekend a 9 (per scout).  He still has visits to clemson and LSU and he has not really given a leader as of yet.  I really hope the staff stays on him because he would be a great get.  

He'd be a great pick up but I got the feeling after I read that article that someone is feeding him good PR lingo.  I expect him to go elsewhere.

• Topic Count:  121
  • Content Count:  4,259
  • Days Won:  3

Luckily we've had great coaches for the offensive line.  I always hate hearing those guys rate visits at a nine.  That to me sounds like a hedge as well.  I hope he comes, but lanshire12 is probably right.

• Topic Count:  197
  • Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

I think 90% of all recruiting visits are 8 or 9s.

It seems like we have a outside shot at this kid, but I think Clemson is where he'll land. He's talked a lot about them lately.

Further, he stated the week before the visit that he probably wasn't going to take his visit to USF. What that tells me, is he's probably got his mind settled on one of the schools in his final 2 visits. LSU and Clemson (as mentioned by Lurkle)

Finally, when asked by Rivals about his chances of going to USF he said "they're on my list"

Ya never know maybe we wowed him more than LSU or Clemson will, but I'd put this kid down as an outside shot.

• Topic Count:  724
  • Content Count:  10,219

stay on him as the big boys fill their classes he may fall in our laps

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  538

I think 90% of all recruiting visits are 8 or 9s.

It seems like we have a outside shot at this kid, but I think Clemson is where he'll land. He's talked a lot about them lately.

Further, he stated the week before the visit that he probably wasn't going to take his visit to USF. What that tells me, is he's probably got his mind settled on one of the schools in his final 2 visits. LSU and Clemson (as mentioned by Lurkle)

Finally, when asked by Rivals about his chances of going to USF he said "they're on my list"

Ya never know maybe we wowed him more than LSU or Clemson will, but I'd put this kid down as an outside shot.

I don't think we pay as well as LSU or Clemson, a very long shot for us indeed.