• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

H.O.T WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM???

Guest r_to_the_izzo

Guest r_to_the_izzo
Just keep rolling with all the fallacies, guys, It is all you've got.  Reality is that you didn't like my opinion, and you attacked me for it.  That you get your hackles up and just keep acting like fools is hilarious.  Your hypocrisy is astounding...

You grouped everyfan into being jackasses. So that makes you a jackass right? Or is it just us young students? Your point was retarded. Your trying to act like the high and mighty one on a message board because someone disagrees with you.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  826
  • Content Count:  10,874
  • Days Won:  2

All I did was express my opinion, I guess I'm not allowed to do that when it disagrees with yours.  You chose to attack me and launch into a bunch of ridiculous fallacies.  All I've done is told you how foolish you look, and yet you continue. ::)

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,750
  • Content Count:  17,508
  • Days Won:  13

Actually, it is you guys that are intolerant of my viewpoint, and that is why you're attacking me on this thread.  BTW, you are an idiot, it is a fact, not name calling.

oh no, Big Bad Mike called me an idiot. Dude grow a pair and stop calling people names on a message board.

• Topic Count:  826
  • Content Count:  10,874
  • Days Won:  2

Actually, it is you guys that are intolerant of my viewpoint, and that is why you're attacking me on this thread.  BTW, you are an idiot, it is a fact, not name calling.

oh no, Big Bad Mike called me an idiot. Dude grow a pair and stop calling people names on a message board.

Dude grow a pair and stop calling our coach out on a message board.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,750
  • Content Count:  17,508
  • Days Won:  13

Dude grow a pair and stop calling our coach out on a message board.

ummm, I thought this was a USF message board.

• Topic Count:  226
  • Content Count:  3,574
  • Days Won:  0

Hey guys... lets calm down.

USF won... hopefully we'll fix the band issue or whatever it was.

Plus, football looks bright next year... AND people should be off tomorrow.  C'mon, three day weekend, drink a few and calm down.

Geez... I feel like there are a bunch of women going at it in this thread. (joking ladies  :P)

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  58

Ok, guys, I am a lady and I was also at the game.  I wouldn't go as far as saying HOT was entirely bad but they weren't as lively as I would have expected.  Actually, I was at the WBB last week when they played Cinnci

and I thought they were much better there AND they played the Alma Mater after the game.

I did not stay for the very end yesterday but I also would have been disappointed that the Alma Mater was not played.  I personally think HOT should play it before the game and the National Anthem.

Just my take.......

• Topic Count:  131
  • Content Count:  3,097
  • Days Won:  1

Your own posts make you a fool.  Go back and read them, you are acting like a petulent little crybaby whiner.  You don't like being called out as a fool, then don't call others out.  Period.  Fool.

Mike is right rizzo....I don't mean to sound ignorant, but out of all of the posts I have seen from you, it seems like you're always bashing USF.  So what, the band forgot to play the alma mater once, JUST ONCE!!!!!  Maybe what you should do is instead of ***** and moan after a possible one time occurrence and contact the proper officials on your incident, not bash an organized group of USF fans.

• Topic Count:  84
  • Content Count:  1,479

I was sitting w/ Rizzo, et al. He is a hardcore USF fan, he wasnt there being negative the whole game as insinuated. The problem is that its played after every game, the band should have known to do it, but it was said by most of the people in the section for them to play the alma mater. The band just kinda looked around, actually a couple of HOT members played the first few notes, but when everyone else started walking away they did to.Its not a huge deal to me that they didnt play it but if thats part of what they are supposed to do after every game, and you have about 20 people that definately want you to play it, play it.  

• Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  296

They didn't forget. The men's and women's pep bands have different people in charge of them(and different set of kids in both). The women's director decided to play the Alma Mater after some(however many) games this year. It wasn't an executive decision or a mandatory thing, just something he decided to do. If you want it played before/after or whenever, e-mail Dr. Robinson, he's always open to suggestions.