• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF PLAYER DRAFTED

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  137
  • Content Count:  866
  • Days Won:  0

GLORY, GLORY MAN UNITED!!!

AND THE REDS GO MARCHING ON...

Sorry, off topic but City fans are like UCF fans without the class or trophies :)

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  28
  • Content Count:  1,913
  • Days Won:  2

I'm going to be sad the day that I catch Collin in posts. He's the anti-Mazza -- when you do stir him awake and get him to post, it's a blast like that. I talked to Kiefer today, and he said anytime you get players who are in residency with the U.S. teams, you realize you might not have them all four years. Hidalgo will go high when MLS does its supplemental draft ...

• Topic Count:  166
  • Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

GLORY, GLORY MAN UNITED!!!

AND THE REDS GO MARCHING ON...

Sorry, off topic but City fans are like UCF fans without the class or trophies :)

CITY!  MANCHESTER CITY!  WE ARE THE LADS WHO ARE PLAYING TO WIN!

Okay, so we're not as high up in the tables as United this season.  Nor did we win the last Derby.  But we did draw even AT Old Trafford and trounce you 3-1 at CoMS last season.

fb05_1_sbgl.JPG

• Topic Count:  31
  • Content Count:  59

how is it that when both red and blue side of manchester fight over who is better they both fail to realise they are all manc scum...just as bad as the scousers...

and it should be GLORY GLORY TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR

• Topic Count:  166
  • Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

bah...Spurs are a bunch of tossers.

Still, I hate Arsenal, so I guess that means that the Lilywhites hold some respect in my eyes.

• Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

Flying high, up in the sky,

We'll keep the blue flag flying high

From Stamford Bridge to Wembley

We'll keep the blue flag flying high!!!

Also congrats to Anthony

• Topic Count:  137
  • Content Count:  866

They've got the tallest floodlights in the Football League...

Oh! city are a massive club!

Scalping tickets outside of Trafford is no way to spend a season, and you suck at CMS as much as you did at Maine Road.  Hey, can you sell an MLS team Reyna back please?  I think you could get a few cases of Red Bull or something for him.  What a waste of DMB's talent to be stuck on the blue side of Manchester, hopefully he'll end up a Fulham soon with the rest of the USMNT:)

Tottenham??  Nice season so far!  Way to work it out as the chic pick to crack UCL next year.  But it's pretty tough to make the Top 4 if you can't beat any of the Top 4.  Was particularly impressed at St. James' Park (last Spurs game I saw).  Yikes!

Hope you enjoyed your DRAW at Cardiff... will be the last time you see it this season

Hey, this is way fun!  Brad can we get a soccer/dumbgeon board?

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  143

One of the reasons Beckham came is because he realized he was out of National Team connection.  No young rising European stars are coming to the US at this point.   Beckham is the most marketable soccer player ever.  Yesterdays acquisition was an international commercial for the MLS.  The league knows it is only the beginning.  Getting 6 soccer specific stadiums built in this country in the last 10 years is no small accomplishment.   Having witnessed soccer in the Sombrero and Raymond James, the soccer specific stadiums make a huge difference.  

It is nice to see a couple of USF guys in the MLS and hopefully they will be making an impact at the National team level shortly.   USF should continue to be a player in getting Florida talent on the soccer field for USF.

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  143

Getting athletes through your program and into the next level can be nothing but a positive for your institution.  

• Topic Count:  723
  • Content Count:  12,293

there is a soccer league in america?