• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Anyone want to join the Realist?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  39
  • Content Count:  3,403
  • Days Won:  0

but we beat wake...who is 9-6...ugh.  it's not looking good.

at least it can only get better...i would hope...

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest JulmisteForPrez
You guys are far from realists... you are doomists.  

::)

Call it what you want (and I'm not a hardcore "darksider," just so you know).  Call it what you'd like, but this coach would not be retained at a school like Quinnipiac after this season.  

But hey -- I think a Big East team like us should probably give him his last two years.  ::)

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

If the team doesn't turn it around, I believe this will be Mac's last year.  With that said, there's still a lot of basketball to be played.  I'm still hoping it gets on track.

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  538

You guys are far from realists... you are doomists.  

That's pretty unreasonable, but then again, my wife thinks I"m wrong every day.

Help me out here, what fact based piece of information do we have here to hang our hat on?  I believe in hope, first there was the hope of the new blood - Verdejo, nada, Grandsberry, huge plus, Bozeman, good start, slumping now, Saaka, nonentity yet, Howard, thankfully playing but 5 assists and 5 turnovers in game 1.......so let's just say the hope of the new blood is fading.

second, we have hope for tomorrow, the sun will come up, there will be more games, more conference games with everyone getting fired up, but sadly, that hope is going away too, as we get POUNDED worse than we did last year when we won only one game.

last, and fatally, we have blind hope, which is the hope of nothing in particular but rather the avoidance of the obvious, hard choice that needs to be clearly made, but we're not tough enough to face the overwhelming facts, the obvious decision in the face of overwhelming facts and lack of hope in the other direction.

how in the world is that a "doomist", other than your parental right as an administrator to say, "because".....

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,087
  • Days Won:  469

AKA Dark Side

We just lost to an average at best Louisville team by 26.

The negative connotations associated with you and your group would prohibit me from joining.  I'll look for another group, thanks.  You "smazza'ed" yourself, face it.   ;D  

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,750
  • Content Count:  17,508
  • Days Won:  13

AKA Dark Side

The negative connotations associated with you and your group would prohibit me from joining.  I'll look for another group, thanks.  You "smazza'ed" yourself, face it.   ;D  

keep laughing the Nation see's our program as a joke as do most of our fans. I am glad you get some humor out of it.

You know the best thing about last nights game? As I was leaving a few people let Wollard know their feelings. I was not one of them. I am glad people are getting pissed. it shows we care.

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,087
  • Days Won:  469

Concern can be displayed in many ways young grasshopper.  "Getting pissed" is the one of the less admirable ways to convey concern.   Much as I have tried to teach you on this board, you can affect change in more mature and helpful ways than to ridicule or belittle the being or entity you profess to love.  These words will benefit you in life grasshopper.    

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,750
  • Content Count:  17,508
  • Days Won:  13

Concern can be displayed in many ways young grasshopper.  "Getting pissed" is the one of the less admirable ways to convey concern.   Much as I have tried to teach you on this board, you can affect change in more mature and helpful ways than to ridicule or belittle the being or entity you profess to love.  These words will benefit you in life grasshopper.    

well can you explain to me the good that is done by people like velcro coming on the board to tell us that the program is good? It's excuse after excuse. First it was wait untill Jesus and Kendrell get here. Kendrell looks great, Jesus leaves much to be desired. Now it's something new.

• Topic Count:  191
  • Content Count:  2,363

AKA Dark Side

Eh, I was there a few years ago in C-USA when we lost to the Ville by 45.