• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Best part of bowl week... Spreading anti-UF venom!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  81
  • Content Count:  2,239
  • Days Won:  0

Great success compared to who?  They are the greatest team to accomplish so little.  Michigan, USC, Notre Dame and OSU have done so much more.  Throw in Oklahoma, Nebraska, Miami, Florida State and Alabama as well over Florida.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

Over the last 15 years they have had a good amount of success.  No one cares anymore about when people played with leather helmets and "coloreds" werent allowed to play.  To hate on UF for their lack of history is to hate on us as well since we are only 10yrs young.  By you guys logic we cant look down our nose at ANYONE because we dont have anything but a couple upsets and we play in a BCS conference, but yet the way people talk about UCF and teams that we used to play with in CUSA is the same way you guys say UF talks about us. Look at the way people here were talking about ECU before the bowl EC who wasnt very uncommon here.  Hypocracy is great isnt it.  

Uhhh, wrong.  Try again.

Comparing ECU's success with any of the earlier mentioned schools is just plain silly.  They had a couple of good years in the 90s and that's really it.  We are talking decades of success with national titles, Heisman winners and lots of NFL talent.

Uhhh, wrong.  Try again.

Comparing ECU's success with any of the earlier mentioned schools is just plain silly.  They had a couple of good years in the 90s and that's really it.  We are talking decades of success with national titles, Heisman winners and lots of NFL talent.

My point isnt so much about the schools history as it is the fans constantly bashing UF for doing something they do to all non BCS schools and even some of the BCS schools we play.  Also i wasnt comparing ECU to the programs mentioned i was just mentioning that the people here tend to treat the smaller programs without the prestegious history like they complain UF and the other state powers treat them, but when they get the same treatment they give they whine and cry about it.  They have the same attitude they complain about is my point.  

Well, no one openly accepts the little kid into the fold without proving themself.  In the historical elite of college football, UF is still on the outside looking in.

Well, no one openly accepts the little kid into the fold without proving themself.  In the historical elite of college football, UF is still on the outside looking in.

Ug you dont see what im trying to say with my point my main point is people here are hypocritical about how they whine about how UF frans treat them when they treat any non BCS program or any program they percieve as below then the same way.  It has nothing to do about prestiege of UF or ECU  but rather USF fans constantly saying UF has accomplished nothing but looks down on other programs when they do the same.   Basically its just me venting a grip that i have against a segment of our fanbase.  However sometimes it makes me wonder if they teach reading comprehension at that school to the East as i couldnt have been too much clearer in my point in my previous posts.   :D

I see what you mean.  It's people being hypocritical.  Like the kid with the magnifying glass and the ants.

And for the record, I never took any English/Grammar based classes during my time at UCF.  I did those classes through dual enrollment back in high school, so I have no idea how well they teach it.

• Topic Count:  166
  • Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

I hate the GAYtors.