• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Be nice...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  1,981
  • Days Won:  0

Why are you taking anything said at the barnyardbanter.com so serious? What happened at Bham, is what happens at every stadium during game day.  The only difference is that they are crying about it because that is what they do best, whine about everything.  

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,750
  • Content Count:  17,499
  • Days Won:  13

Its a football game if anything major happened arrest would have been made. We all know the B-Ham police were looking to make arrest.

I dont see why we are trying to get our fans in trouble. And if someone comes forward how are you going toi prove anything. It is a waste of resources not to mention it ISINT SG's JOB TO POLICE THE BOWL GAME.

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  869

All I want to know is if something as bad as they say REALLY HAPPENED.  Why do you care?  and don't TELL me what to do and not to do.  If I find something horrific, I will do something about it.

And what would something they (ECU) say be enough for you?  

Throwing a beer can at people?  That was an ECU at a USF fan.  

What exactly do you think it is that 'they' did?  What is something horrific that did not get reported to law enforcement at the game or at the bars?  

If they send you a photoshopped photo are you going to believe that?  

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  64

Things never got out of control even with the lack of police.  There were words and maybe some pushing and some stupid signs(ECU rhymes with Gay) but I didn't see a single punch thrown.  I'm sure there was some beer spilled but nothing major.

That bowl sucked.  They ran a pathetic bowl and I hope neither of us ever have to go back there.

Idiots on both sides.  Don't listen to anything said on BoneyardBanter.  That place is worthless.

• Topic Count:  721
  • Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

In case you didn't see my response in the earlier thread that got put on lockdown...

"Who's this Billy Schmidt Student Gov't rep for USF on Boneyard Banter? What a PU$$Y! "I'm going to tell the Dean on our bad students!" Give me a **** break! Do you get laid? Or do you just suck the dean off on your spare time? I have no clue as to who you are, but did God give you a nutsac? That was the most ridiculous post I've ever read.  

I feel like you are a three year old snitching on your older sister for grabbing an extra cookie from the cookie jar! Have you ever really gotten laid? I mean seriously! You need to lose that Student Gov't Badge of Ego...  I'm still in shock thinking about your moronic post!"

And then to read your post again here... you're giving the band a bad name Billy! I messed around with this band girl in the library one evening when I was in school and had total respect for the band afterwards... you are so ruining all the work that girl did to change my opinion of the band! You need to chill...  

Guest Sprtsfn627
Its a football game if anything major happened arrest would have been made. We all know the B-Ham police were looking to make arrest.

I dont see why we are trying to get our fans in trouble. And if someone comes forward how are you going toi prove anything. It is a waste of resources not to mention it ISINT SG's JOB TO POLICE THE BOWL GAME.

I agree 100%.  Yeah, we have fans that are idiots, and their crap needs to stop, but it certainly isn't SG's place.  Let the school handle it.

• Topic Count:  98
  • Content Count:  1,532

Things never got out of control even with the lack of police.  There were words and maybe some pushing and some stupid signs(ECU rhymes with Gay) but I didn't see a single punch thrown.  I'm sure there was some beer spilled but nothing major.

That bowl sucked.  They ran a pathetic bowl and I hope neither of us ever have to go back there.

Idiots on both sides.  Don't listen to anything said on BoneyardBanter.  That place is worthless.

WOULD YOU GUYS LISTEN TO ME.

I'm not on any darn power trip here.  I did throw my title in there to prove if they had the video they said they might have, WHICH THEY DON'T, that I would take it to Dr. Banks.  Nothing more.  

This isn't to prove to the police that someone did something wrong, but that maybe we needed extra measures like SITTING on the other side of the darn bowl.  No one is going to get punished for photos or video at USF.

Sheriff, thank's for being an outstanding member of the USF community.  

In case you didn't see my response in the earlier thread that got put on lockdown...

"Who's this Billy Schmidt Student Gov't rep for USF on Boneyard Banter? What a PU$$Y! "I'm going to tell the Dean on our bad students!" Give me a **** break! Do you get laid? Or do you just suck the dean off on your spare time? I have no clue as to who you are, but did God give you a nutsac? That was the most ridiculous post I've ever read.  

I feel like you are a three year old snitching on your older sister for grabbing an extra cookie from the cookie jar! Have you ever really gotten laid? I mean seriously! You need to lose that Student Gov't Badge of Ego...  I'm still in shock thinking about your moronic post!"

And then to read your post again here... you're giving the band a bad name Billy! I messed around with this band girl in the library one evening when I was in school and had total respect for the band afterwards... you are so ruining all the work that girl did to change my opinion of the band! You need to chill...  

Sorry I said anything.  I wanted nothing more than to protect USF's name and our fans rep.  I wasn't doing anything horrible.  

Best part... they didn't respond with anything.  

So get off me.

As for the band... this has NOTHING to do with the darn band.  So you leave that program out of it.

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

Wow.  

First, that's Miss Tennessee, not Miss USA.

Second, I don't know why anyone cares if someone takes an interest in ensuring we don't act like hooligans.  That would be a good thing, if you guys were actually attending your classes of higher education.

Finally, Billy then throws it all away by using vulgar language on a public board while representing SG.

This board sinks to new lows by the day.

Wow.  

First, that's Miss Tennessee, not Miss USA.

Second, I don't know why anyone cares if someone takes an interest in ensuring we don't act like hooligans.  That would be a good thing, if you guys were actually attending your classes of higher education.

Finally, Billy then throws it all away by using vulgar language on a public board while representing SG.

This board sinks to new lows by the day.

I'm sorry.  Message boards are the devil  :-X

I got rid of the "d" words and bad referances.  But so you know... I'm not reping SG here.  Besides, it doesn't matter how much we try to do the right thing in SG, we only get reported on the bad stuff.  None the less, we still keep trying to be the best can be.

I'm still not happy with the members of this board.  You all need to wake up and really see what I was doing. Nothing more than a little "Did something REALLY happen?"  If we really had problems, then we need to do something to fix it.  I am in SG, and would like to assist in solving the problem.  No one is going to go to jail, get reported on in the Oracle (until now this BS on this board  :( ), or even get called out.   End of story.  

If all our fans did was hold a sig that said ECU rhymes with gay, then who cares?  I just wanted to know if something REALLY happened.  And nothing did!