• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

I found a pissed off Pirate

Guest r_to_the_izzo

;D ;D ;D ;D

I wanna play in ****** bowls and get second rate recruits and left over coaches...but hey if we have 4 good seasons in 70+ years of playing football I say skrew the BE.

I hope that ***** who lives in Tampa reads this board and realizes how much of a panzy he sounds like. Yeah the Beef Studs are obnoxious drunks, but every school has them. Kinda like the f-gs in purple who were talking bullschit at halftime down 24-7.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  98
  • Content Count:  1,532
  • Days Won:  0

I'm sure we had a few guys (I saw a few) that did retarded things.  I'm also sure that ECU had a few guys (again, I saw a few) that did retarded things.

Point being:

Football team was amazing

Band was amazing

Cheerleaders were amazing

Sundolls were amazing

99.8% of fans were amazing

0.2% of fans were retards with dumb signs

Why get your panties in a bunch over a sign that doesn't make any sense?  "ECU rhymes with GAY."  No it doesn't.  Now, I would never wear purple and yellow... but ECU doesn't rhyme wit gay!

I'm not saying our fans should carry signs and wear shirts tat have that saying or something even worse.  It shows that THOSE FEW fans don't have class.  They are getting mad over something 1st graders say!

Defensive?  Maybe they really don't like the color purple!

Besides, everyone knows ECU has a 0% chance at the Big East, even back then.  They have a good following, I admit, but the team is a major part of the math problem!  I also agree we need to build our fan base (without retards, retard poison should be applyed).  I hope that we build that fan base over this next year.

• Topic Count:  60
  • Content Count:  4,078
  • Days Won:  2

My opinion is that if it were most other CUSA teams like Rice, Houston, Tulsa, UAB you would not have seen our guys do that.  I guess they were responding to the idiotic Putrid Purple Pirates who think that they have a better program because they "have more fans and their own stadium" as well as a swishy mascot.

• Topic Count:  33
  • Content Count:  662

My boyfriend calmed me down on the phone when I read him this...boy it had my blood boiling. He reminded me that Rutgers fans were throwing cups of pee at the U of L cheerleaders this yr

• Topic Count:  98
  • Content Count:  1,532

You know, we have about 300 USF students right now that are like DOGS.  When smack on the nose (or shot with a taser!) they stop.

Maybe someone should have tasered the idiot with the ECU rhymes with gay sign.

• Topic Count:  24
  • Content Count:  274

this is coming from the group who threw beer cans at our team and talked trash to our team on the sidelines?  

give me a break...my 3rd graders act better than some of thier fans did.  

• Topic Count:  505
  • Content Count:  3,407
  • Days Won:  1

All the ecu fans I ran into were cool.. They also thought the pirate I had on my horns was funny...  unfortunately both sides have a few assh*les and when you lose a game like this and get totally spanked you only remember the bad times and the few assh*les... As for my trip I would do it again in a heart beat! Plus I would smuggle in at least a dozen waters!

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,750
  • Content Count:  17,508
  • Days Won:  13

You know, we have about 300 USF students right now that are like DOGS.  When smack on the nose (or shot with a taser!) they stop.

Maybe someone should have tasered the idiot with the ECU rhymes with gay sign.

that was Charlie is he still in SG?

• Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  1,981

I think the one that takes the award for the Most Offensive Shirt/Sign goes to the one wearing this one:

ECU

Moms

arrrgh

Whores

wow. But hey, there was a 60 year old EZU lady seating right behind the guy wearing the shirt and she didn't seem bothered by it.  Also saw a lot of EZU fans laughing at all those shirts.