• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Congrats...Bulls

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  104
  • Days Won:  0

Not only did your team take us to the woodshed on the field...but your fans,band and cheerleaders made us look pathetic....Ive been following ECU football for 30 years and Ive never been more saddened than I was today....USF came to WIN....ECU came to ATTEND....good luck in the future

• Topic Count:  114
  • Content Count:  2,052

UD you are a true gentleman. Hope your qb is ok. He is a good kid. Good luck. Hope your baseball team does well as it always does.   Reaper

• Topic Count:  70
  • Content Count:  622

hey UD....it was nice having you here the previous month...

good luck to you and your team....

• Topic Count:  33
  • Content Count:  662

Hey...actually your cheerleaders worked our cheerleaders in the cupie contest (where the guy holds the girl above his head with one arm to see who can hold it up there the longest).  Your cheerleaders were all soooo sweet! Wish we had gotten more pictures with them.  We all went to the mall together and had a lot of fun! And your fans were all really nice too.  After the game they were all congratulating us, wishing us all safe trips back home.  It was a definitely a fun game!

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  687
  • Content Count:  7,660
  • Days Won:  6

Not only did your team take us to the woodshed on the field...but your fans,band and cheerleaders made us look pathetic....Ive been following ECU football for 30 years and Ive never been more saddened than I was today....USF came to WIN....ECU came to ATTEND....good luck in the future

Does everyone realize how awesome this statement is from an opposing team's fan?  Everyone on and off the field is truly committed to USF - win or lose.  We are building something special here so stick around.

• Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,501
  • Days Won:  43

upperdeck,

Thanks for being one of the classiest fans that I have seen on this board in a long time. ECU is going to be ok in the long run as long as you keep Holtz. Your fans really didnt have much to cheer about during that game, but I know they would have been loud if the game was closer. ECU has great fans in all my experience following your program. If the BIG EAST were ever to expand, I would not mind having ECU come aboard to our conference. You guys get good support which is a good thing to have for bowl tie-ins. I am sure that the BIG EAST was doing some scouting on ECU during that game. Good luck next season!!!