• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

How many more threads are going to be..

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  961
  • Content Count:  9,759
  • Days Won:  9

Yep, give Mac this year and determine his future afterwards.  Nothing positive can come about when a Coach gets fired midseason.

• Topic Count:  70
  • Content Count:  1,911
  • Days Won:  0

If you notice I NEVER disrespect his players.  Never have and never will.  i dont put the blame and excuses on Capkos shoulders when i know it is good ole Bobs fault.  As for talking about or complaining as you would say during the season, what is a message board for???  Its to talk about the current staus of our team, which when i talk about might sound like complaining because there is nothing positive to say out of the whole mac tenure yet. And I dont think he should be fired mid season either, I know its not going to change things right away but i just want to mac sure he is gone after this season.  Enough is enough.  Im not a psychic by any means but I can tell you by the way we have played so far vs these sorry opponents we may not win more than 2 games in the BE.  

Brown bags over the heads will come out by the end of the season, i know plenty of fans who have already discussed this, and they as well do not need to see how the season folds out because it is already assumed and most likely right what will happen.  Its time to show our university we will not take this insult of a basketball product we put on the floor year in and year out anymore.  Time to grow up and take some criticism for their actions.  Like I said you guy are way too soft.  We should all be doing this.  But hey some of you guys REALLY do not want to win, just as long as we make the pizza bowl you are good to go.  Well not me, Im a basketball guy and enough is enough, can we just win? please, pretty please.  

Guest wildrover
You can hate Mac and you can disrespect his players (well no, you can't do that), but what's the point of complaining in the middle of the season? Do you think DW is going to stop the whole season down and fire Mac in the middle of it?

Whats the point of having a message board if we can't discuss the bad as well as the good.  

by the way, my guess is 7,394 (+) or (-) 5 threads will be started every time we lose.  

Guest wildrover

I'm also guessing that 8,496 threads will get started every time we win (4,248 giving the team praise, 2,124 threads started by Mac supporters asking "Where are all the Mac haters now?"  and finally 2,124 threads from those who do not think Mac is the right guy to coach this team claiming "One win doesn't make him a good coach, look at the last four years"

These are just guesses though, not based on anything, very unscientific.

Guest wildrover
And I guess that was also part of why I had enough and posted my thread.

But, afraid it will continue  8-)

What is it exactly that you are afraid of anyway.  This is what I'm having such a hard time understanding about some of you.  So our BBall team is in the dump right now, I think thats a given, some people are upset and voicing their concerns while other are choosing to reserve judgment till later.  What is so bad about that?  So some people see it differently than you do, why do you not want them to say how they feel about the team?  I am really amazed by how much someone saying something to the tone of "Our Bball team is in the dump, I think its the coach, I think he needs to go" bothers some of you so much.   Really, what is so wrong with someone having that opinion?  

Just because its not an opinion you share means its any less valid (as valid an anyone's opinion could be I guess).  

You know E.T. this country holds freedom of speech in very high regard.  Though this is a private message board Bulleiver has always been very good about letting people have dissenting points of view.  You give the impression that people should not be allowed to do this.  At the very least you give the impression that if people are not happy with something about the program they should just keep their mouth shut and not say anything.  Is that really how you feel?  Do you think that those who are not happy with Mac's performance should just keep it to themselves?  If so, how come?  If not, then why do the opposing points of view bother you to the point of wishing they weren't around?  

This is a message board after all and Bulleiver has even said himself that if everybody always had the same opinion it would kill the board.  

• Topic Count:  2,696
  • Content Count:  6,928

I don't support this administration but I SUPPORT THE TROOPS!

OOOOHHH, wait.... Excuse me..... Wrong Board.......

nevermind

• Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  4,501

I think you are wrong herman.  The BE is down this year with alot of youth.  What I fear is Mac has just enough success to stay but then the BE steps up next year and we get crushed again.  I see 3-6 wins in the BE this year.  But again maybe we have turned the corner and are on our way up.  I don't know cause my crystal ball is broken.

• Topic Count:  160
  • Content Count:  1,378
  • Days Won:  1

How many threads?  Lets see, 16-18 more losses = 16-18 more threads.  

OK here is your answer, 16-18.

Guest Rueben_Horowitz

Hilarious.

You know your bb program is in shambles when posters are asking that people not discuss the bb team in a USF SPORTS FORUM!!! During the middle of bb season!!! ::) Good luck with that.

Unfortunately, in the real world, people lose their job when they don't produce. We can't just ignore mistakes and underperformance. Someone needs to be held accountable. Very simple.

Go Bulls,

Rueb