• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Who thinks CRM is still Big East COY Material?

Guest JulmisteForPrez
You just dont follow college basketball close enough if you thought USF would walk all over Texas A&M CC. Texas A&M CC has played the tougher schedule, so they had a big advantage in this game. We blew it at the FT line though. We needed to make those **** FTs.

Yada, yada, yada.

The question remains.......

HOW IN THE WORLD WILL WE SURVIVE THE BIG EAST???????

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  723
  • Content Count:  12,293
  • Days Won:  0

our basketball team is MUCH better then last year.

if you want to hang your hat on 1 win or 1 loss to justify your position on USF men's basketball then please move on.  RMC is a good coach.  he doesn't shoot the ball, pass the ball, or even dribble it.

this is a CLASSIC case of too much praise when things go right and too much **** when things go bad.

RMC isnt going anywhere for atleast 3 years so if you are bashing him every chance you get then i hope you are in for the long haul.

personally, i am just a fan of USF, whoever is the coach.  focusing on the bad wont get you very far.

we have some good young players who are just now starting to play together.

we will still win 3 more games against any team that is better then anyone we played.

You just dont follow college basketball close enough if you thought USF would walk all over Texas A&M CC. Texas A&M CC has played the tougher schedule, so they had a big advantage in this game. We blew it at the FT line though. We needed to make those **** FTs.

Yada, yada, yada.

The question remains.......

HOW IN THE WORLD WILL WE SURVIVE THE BIG EAST???????

we will win more big east games this year then we did last year.

define survive?

we will still have a very good shot at the BE tourney.  however, that is not anyone's goal.

at the same time, you need to recognize steps when they happen.

Guest JulmisteForPrez

[highlight]if you want to hang your hat on 1 win or 1 loss to justify your position on USF men's basketball then please move on.  [/highlight]RMC is a good coach.  he doesn't shoot the ball, pass the ball, or even dribble it.

this is a CLASSIC case of too much praise when things go right and too much **** when things go bad.

RMC isnt going anywhere for atleast 3 years so if you are bashing him every chance you get then i hope you are in for the long haul.

personally, i am just a fan of USF, whoever is the coach.  focusing on the bad wont get you very far.

we will still win 3 more games against any team that is better then anyone we played.

Who is judging this situation on one loss?!???!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?

This is the 4th season of this crapola!!

The 4th Season!!!!!!!!!

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,750
  • Content Count:  17,508
  • Days Won:  13

Rezz did you book your trip to NYC? You may want to look into the refund policy. Although maybe you should go to the Big east tourney then you can see quality basketball.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,984
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  175

I think some people live for this. I really do.

[highlight]if you want to hang your hat on 1 win or 1 loss to justify your position on USF men's basketball then please move on.  [/highlight]RMC is a good coach.  he doesn't shoot the ball, pass the ball, or even dribble it.

Who is judging this situation on one loss?!???!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?

This is the 4th season of this crapola!!

The 4th Season!!!!!!!!!

any program that was taken over when this one was...deserves atleast that much.

not too mention the transition from c-usa to the best bball conference in the nation.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,750
  • Content Count:  17,508
  • Days Won:  13

If this team continues to suck and coach is still here in 3 years than maybe some other people in the AD need to be looked at.

• Topic Count:  114
  • Content Count:  2,052

The players I have no problem with. It's the coaching, teaching, and coach support TO the players I am concerned with. Actions speak louder than words. The action is not there, words are always present, and moral is low after being belittled by a coach that refuses to praise and encourage only if they win. It's a no wonder Reggie left, personal reasons or not!. He could see a dead horse when he saw it and got off before it really stunk!   The Reaper

the fact that these trolls go so far out of their way to use the bold and bigger fonts should tell you their true purpose.