• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF should be doing better

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  9,896
  • Content Count:  66,077
  • Days Won:  172

This is not good considering the troubles all of the other schools are having. I guess they can offer the same thing we can. PLAY EARLY

SOMEONE UNDERSTANDS the situation i see

Too bad it isn't you.  Here's a hint to help you understand: the signing period isn't here yet.  Everything out there right now is subjective, and will change after the signing period arrives.

please stop attacking me

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

This is not good considering the troubles all of the other schools are having. I guess they can offer the same thing we can. PLAY EARLY

Too bad it isn't you.  Here's a hint to help you understand: the signing period isn't here yet.  Everything out there right now is subjective, and will change after the signing period arrives.

please stop attacking me

He's got a point.  If we are going to get on his case about attacking others, then the same courtesy should be given to him.

• Topic Count:  826
  • Content Count:  10,874
  • Days Won:  2

I agree.  However, smazza purposely selected an older post to discuss this, because there are no new posts where I've made any attacks.

please stop attacking me

He's got a point.  If we are going to get on his case about attacking others, then the same courtesy should be given to him.

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

I wasn't reffering to this particular thread.  It just happens to be the one in which I posted in.

Something got screwed up in my response.  However, I was trying to say that although smazza is correct, he chooses older posts to make his point.  There are no new posts for him to say this.

However, my point still stands.  Experienced college football fans understand that this is the verbal period, and trying to measure our recruiting efforts during the verbal period is pointless.

I wasn't reffering to this particular thread.  It just happens to be the one in which I posted in.

If there are new posts attacking him on Mad Cow, they will be addressed.

• Topic Count:  9,896
  • Content Count:  66,077
  • Days Won:  172

we will see feb 7th were we stand

no attacks

just love

we will see feb 7th were we stand

Yes, and it will definitely be interesting.  If you search the prospect database at Rivals to see who has claimed that USF has given a schollie offer, there are very few prospects above three stars.  Now, I personally think that the database is off, because the prospect has to tell someone from Rivals that they've received an offer, rather than it being a school reporting it (they cannot do that).  However, it appears that Leavitt may be targeting specific prospects, rather than the "spray and pray" method.