• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Please Stop Providing Free Advertising

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,087
  • Days Won:  469

Please Stop Providing Free Advertising for Businesses on TheBullsPen.com.

I think it's great that we pass along infomation on a good deal to one another, but we have fought long and hard to keep the board free from advertisements placed in the format of a post.  Keep in mind we typically delete these, but have left them due to the time of year.  Going forward, unless the business has an agreeement in place with TheBullsPen.com we will not allow the postings.  This goes for the merchandise shops, restaurants and the pay sites, as well as the others that have inquired about using the board as a way to reach Bullls fans.

Advertising remains absolutely free and endless for the University of South Florida and it's many programs and initiatives.  

I hope our members as well as the business owners and their proxies understand that TheBullsPen.com offers advertising space and access like any other internet site.  We gladly welcome Bulls businesses to legitimately advertise with TheBullsPen.com or to partner with us on a mutually beneficial venture.  

TheBullsPen.com, like a business, has expenditures in the thousands of dollars each year, and frequently pays for advertising to draw more Bulls fans to our online community.  For these reasons, we can not provide the free access to our  select market of fans.

I hope everyone understands this.  We do have some interests to protect to ensure the viability of TheBullsPen.com.

Many thanks.

Brad

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  963
  • Content Count:  9,765
  • Days Won:  9

Guilty as charged.  My apologies.

• Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  1,981
  • Days Won:  0

I think whatever reasonable price Bulliever asks for the right to advertise here will be well worth it considering the huge following this board has.  Everywhere I go all I hear is "Yeah, I read on the board..."

• Topic Count:  1,088
  • Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

I'm sure Bulls Outfitter would be willing to help us with T-shirts if we decided to.  Was in their shop the other day, they can do ANYTHING!

I'm sure Bulls Outfitter would be willing to help us with T-shirts if we decided to.  Was in their shop the other day, they can do ANYTHING!

Ahem.  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  :P  :P  :P  :P  :P  :P

• Topic Count:  28
  • Content Count:  1,913
  • Days Won:  2

I read this post and had to put down my Pepsi and Doritos, it made so much sense. Seriously, it's easy to forget that this site is a free service for all of us.

• Topic Count:  1,088
  • Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

Ooops...

I'm sure an (anonymous new USF merchandise supplier with the same initials as Body Odor) would be willing to help us out on the T-Shirts....  ;)

• Topic Count:  721
  • Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

Although, if I were advertising that Powerade was having a huge special on their product, and not to ever buy Gatorade because money from their sales goes back to UF, I'm pretty sure Brad would be all right with it.

Buy Powerade! Make a conscience effort to never drink Gatorade or date a girl from that lowly institution.

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  21
  • Days Won:  0

Although, if I were advertising that Powerade was having a huge special on their product, and not to ever buy Gatorade because money from their sales goes back to UF, I'm pretty sure Brad would be all right with it.

Buy Powerade! Make a conscience effort to never drink Gatorade or date a girl from that lowly institution.

lol..but some of them are so cute... and i almost always buy powerade anyways 8-)