• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

What are the USF Ticket Sales Looking Like?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Content Count:  341
  • Days Won:  0

wow...you tell the people on this board more about your plans than your friends who are going with you on the trip...

I didn't know I had to tell my friends when I was heading to Ft.Lauderdale or when I was heading back to North Carolina...

The rest you know...  ::)

actually...the last time i talked to your gf, she told me we were leaving to go to bham on the night of the 21st.....you just wrote on here that we're leaving on the 22nd.....i still don't know what the eff is going on....everytime i try to talk to you online you give me one word answers....i'm almost over going on this trip

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  104

Why does everyone care how many tickets were sold? I'm pretty sure they won't decide that whoever sold the most tickets wins the game.

I agree with you...I think both schools have been crazy to think that huge crowds of fans would swamp BMH...The biggest thing is the date of the game...Pretty much only diehards are going to show up for this one  that close to Christmas...Im going...but ONLY because I have a streak going...I havent missed a bowl that ECU has played in starting in 78....and Im taking my 77 yr old dad who hasnt missed one either....Im not sure how many more times we will get to do this together...I was beginning to thing we wouldnt get bact to a bowl after the last 6 seasons of horror.....The game will be played out on the field on the 23rd and the best team that day will win....good luck

• Topic Count:  222
  • Content Count:  4,210
  • Days Won:  8

Why does everyone care how many tickets were sold? I'm pretty sure they won't decide that whoever sold the most tickets wins the game.

Because, unfortunately, or fortunately how ever you look at it, our future bowl destinations may be determined by the amount of fans we bring.

Back on topic, we are still at <5,000.  I just bought my tickets a minute ago and that's what they told me.

How much less.  That could be anywhere from 1 to 4,999.  Are we closing in on 5,000.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,714
  • Days Won:  424

Because, unfortunately, or fortunately how ever you look at it, our future bowl destinations may be determined by the amount of fans we bring.

And that's going to suck for a while as we build up a fan base ... Let's just face that and quit being so obsessed with an hourly ticket count.

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  104

Then both schools are going to look bad on this one...Even if USF and ECU buy 7k apiece....attendance will be poor...the closer it gets to Christmas...the more noshows...It will be funny to watch how ESPN will focus the cameras so it looks like a big crowd...Ive been to this stadium and it big...although I understand they took down the upper deck...That may help some in it not looking so empty at gametime....Good luck Bulls

Guest r_to_the_izzo

Then both schools are going to look bad on this one...Even if USF and ECU buy 7k apiece....attendance will be poor...the closer it gets to Christmas...the more noshows...It will be funny to watch how ESPN will focus the cameras so it looks like a big crowd...Ive been to this stadium and it big...although I understand they took down the upper deck...That may help some in it not looking so empty at gametime....Good luck Bulls

If im not mistaken they already have both endzones blocked off with tarps for adds, Im sure they will throw those around the empty sections too.

• Topic Count:  185
  • Content Count:  3,307
  • Days Won:  1

The funny thing is that BBS has an ad for the Duel in the Desert in his sig at the bottom. I mean, if you were planning a road trip for USF athletics, which would you pick?

A. Three days in Vegas with the basketball team in December, when there's no one there and you can run amok

B. A bowl game two days before Christmas in Birmingham, where there's nothing to do after about 9:00pm

• Topic Count:  95
  • Content Count:  2,461

The funny thing is that BBS has an ad for the Duel in the Desert in his sig at the bottom. I mean, if you were planning a road trip for USF athletics, which would you pick?

A. Three days in Vegas with the basketball team in December, when there's no one there and you can run amok

B. A bowl game two days before Christmas in Birmingham, where there's nothing to do after about 9:00pm

Well, honestly, I would pick B. I can't get enough FootBull!