• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Flying to Tampa: weekend of Jan 5th until the 9th

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  721
  • Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

I figured it would be better for me to be in Tampa when UF was out here for the National Championship so I don't get arrested. I can see some schmuck from Gainesville saying something to me and me knocking the fool out, costing me in jail time and possible future career earnings. I don't even think Smazza could save me from an assult charge.

Anyways... I haven't seen a lot of you... and being that our basketball team is out of town that weekend, I figured maybe some of you might want to do a happy hour not far from the school on Saturday at the Bull Ring or Antonio's Pasta Grille on 56th and Fowler (that's my favorite Italian joint in Tampa).  

Oh Basketbull... I owe you some beers for all the time you looked out for us while I was in college and you were FarEastBull. Take some time off from studying that Saturday and we can catch up with each other.

The Sheriff

• Topic Count:  999
  • Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

you should stay one more day and watch USF vs UL at the dome on the 10th.  The return (or should I say, debut) of Howard.

My sister and her new husband fly into Phoenix on the 10th for one day on their trip to Hawaii to see me. I haven't seen her in over two years... so I have to at least be in Phoenix to hang for a day.

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,090
  • Days Won:  469

Such an odd play by the Sheriff, giving so much warning in advance to fathers to lock their daughters during his trip...

My counter has been officially reset... I'm a virgin waiting for a good girl.

• Topic Count:  114
  • Content Count:  2,052
  • Days Won:  0

Count me in Terry. Be good to see you. Also, need a place to crash? Let me know!     Reap

Have two places for sure (the beach house in Treasure Island and my boy Ryan's house in Tampa)... trying to say hello to the ex-girlfriend as well so we can exchange some pleasantries  ;D... Looking forward to seeing Bulls Heaven, the Bull Ring, and talking smack to Gator fans during the OSU game.