• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Rich Rodriguez agrees to contract with Bama

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,504
  • Days Won:  43

Bama cracks me up. They are so **** notorious for jumping the gun. You would have thought that they learned their lesson when reports came out of Bama that Leavitt was their coach a few years ago, but I guess that is what they get for letting the boosters run the program. Rich Rod pimped Bama in the worse way in order to make WVU stronger in my opinion. Karma works in crazy ways because somewhere Shula is laughing at all of this right now.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  287
  • Content Count:  3,078
  • Days Won:  0

That "Gimmick" Offense that beat GA last year in the Sugar Bowl ... it's an offense that scores !

ask Urban how well that has worked for him in the SEC week in and week out

he still hasn't fully adjusted his madness, the defense is carrying UF still

UF finished 4th in scoring in the SEC, behind LSU, Arkansas, and Tennessee... that's with UF having the benefit of playing several I-AA caliber programs

I think UF is playing for a national title after winning the sec.  I think Urban's doing just fine in G-ville.  By the way, where's Tenn. playing this bowl season?

did you miss the part where I said the defense has carried the team this year? They only scored more than 30 against Southern Miss, UCF, Western Carolina, and Arkansas (with the help of the D & special teams)

UT is playing in a New Year's Day bowl in Florida, can't really beat that outside of the BCS games

• Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,504
  • Days Won:  43

RT is right in that the Gator offense has looked bad a times this season. WVU's offense is better than UF's anyway. Coach Rod is just a better offensive minded coach than Urban Meyer. Either that or WVU just has better personel. Actually, I believe WVU has the better offensice weapons in Pat White and Slaton compared to Leak and company. Pat White has really made Coach Rod look like an offensive genius since he took over the starting job.

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

RT is right in that the Gator offense has looked bad a times this season. WVU's offense is better than UF's anyway. Coach Rod is just a better offensive minded coach than Urban Meyer. Either that or WVU just has better personel. Actually, I believe WVU has the better offensice weapons in Pat White and Slaton compared to Leak and company. Pat White has really made Coach Rod look like an offensive genius since he took over the starting job.

wv's offense is a joke

usf and ul shut them down

if they played uf's schedule,wv would have lost 4-6 games