• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Basketball complaining

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

If you want to complain about the men's basketball win tonight, please do so on this thread.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,331
  • Content Count:  97,076
  • Days Won:  469

;D ;D

Really...

• Topic Count:  365
  • Content Count:  6,466
  • Days Won:  35

I can't believe we are only 5-1 right now.....If we had (insert coach here - Huggins, Seth, Etc.) we would be 10-0 RIGHT NOW. There is no reason a team relying heavily on 2 freshman and a former walk-on point guard shouldn't be undefeated. I can't believe they haven't fired CRM after going 5-1, this program is going nowhere fast.... Oh, also the beer at the Sun Dome is stale...... ;D

• Topic Count:  999
  • Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

I can't believe we are only 5-1 right now.....If we had (insert coach here - Huggins, Seth, Etc.) we would be 10-0 RIGHT NOW. There is no reason a team relying heavily on 2 freshman and a former walk-on point guard shouldn't be undefeated. I can't believe they haven't fired CRM after going 5-1, this program is going nowhere fast.... Oh, also the beer at the Sun Dome is stale...... ;D

Donate money and get Green and Gold room access... the beer is free and it isn't stale ;)

• Topic Count:  24
  • Content Count:  959
  • Days Won:  0

I predict 11-20 on the season

• Topic Count:  191
  • Content Count:  2,363

I said this in another thread, but at times I felt like I was at a high school game in a high school stadium.

• Topic Count:  479
  • Content Count:  1,991

Big win vs a team in DI transition, very proud of our bulls!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Topic Count:  191
  • Content Count:  2,363

Oh yeah, and some of the 'SU kids didn't know who they were playing--I heard Central Florida and South Central Florida before they got it right.

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,331
  • Content Count:  97,076
  • Days Won:  469

South Central Florida has a nice ring to it.

By the way, I'd like to complain about the win tonight.  Umm, it was a no-win situation playing WSSU so you can say we didn't win.

Guest wildrover

I think I'd rather have the stale beer in the Sun Dome then the Kool Aid that these people who believe Mac is a good coach have been drinking.  

Honestly, just exactly why would someone complain about a win?  Does that make any sense?  I'm sure everyone here is happy about our win against the 1-11 basketball powerhouse WSSU.  

I swear some of you are so brainwashed that you refuse to see the forest through the trees.  Face it, Mac is not a good coach and we will probably end up in last place in the Big East again.  Some of you seem okay with that.  In fact, that’s probably the root of the division between the "darksiders" and the "mac supporters".  Some of us are sick of watching him take our once average basketball team and turn it into an abomination.

I sometimes wonder if some of you ever question your government, argue with your wife or ever have a thought of your own.  After all you wouldn't want to upset anybody by sending a message that might….just maybe (oh my god just the thought of it) might get interpreted as you being upset with someone’s poor performance.....Don't do that, someone might say your unpatriotic or that you’re not a real bulls fan.