• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

ECU has sold a lil less than 4,000 tickets

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  300
  • Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

We were louder.  For the first 2 hours.  The offensive ineptitude shut us up.  I have no such fear this year.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  53
  • Days Won:  0

the one time we witnessed ECU traveling to Raymond James, the results were lukewarm at best. Granted this was in 2004 and they were in the end/middle of some pretty lousy years. But the point is they shouldn't be casting doubts on USf and how traveled up to their stadium. We had more people than this.

1009226an3.jpg

Thanks Mike for putting up another of your fine pictures.  This tells the real truth about the how many fans they really travel with.  

Nope this article tells the truth.

http://scholar.lib.vt.edu/VA-news/VA-Pilot/issues/1995/vp951230/12300487.htm

"East Carolina brought 25,000 fans to the Peach Bowl in 1992. At last year's Liberty Bowl, about 13,000 Pirates faithful traveled to Memphis to watch ECU."......Virginia Pilot

• Topic Count:  826
  • Content Count:  10,874
  • Days Won:  2

Yup, your travel attendance back in the mid-90s holds more importance than your travel attendance two years ago... ::)

Keep living in the past.

• Topic Count:  963
  • Content Count:  9,765
  • Days Won:  9

Peach Bowl is an easy sell.  Atlanta for New Years Eve is one of the better bowls.  25k is a good number, but you guys won't come close to that number for B'ham.  I think ECU will bring about 7K and USF will bring about 6K.

Yup, your travel attendance back in the mid-90s holds more importance than your travel attendance two years ago... ::)

Keep living in the past.

Perhaps you say that because you have no past :P  Funny I thought we were talking about traveling to Bowls and not some game towards the end of a season when your team had secured itself a losing season with 2 wins and rumors were circulating the coach was fired??? Gezz I can't imagine why more people didn't travel to that game in central FL::)    

Keep living in the past.

Perhaps you say that because you have no past :P  Funny I thought we were talking about traveling to Bowls and not some game towards the end of a season when your team had secured itself a losing season with 2 wins and rumors were circulating the coach was fired??? Gezz I can't imagine why more people didn't travel to that game in central FL::)    

Trying to claim any fame off your attendance over a decade old is just plain stupid, buddy.  You just don't get it, do you?  Nobody cares about what happened at ECU a decade ago...

Peach Bowl is an easy sell.  Atlanta for New Years Eve is one of the better bowls.  25k is a good number, but you guys won't come close to that number for B'ham.  I think ECU will bring about 7K and USF will bring about 6K.

I don't think anyone ever suggested we would come close to that number.  BTW "good number" ::)  

Guest r_to_the_izzo

Again, ECU brings up something that happened 12 years ago and state it like it happened yesterday. You guys won't even have us outnumbered 2-1, 75 years of history to our 10 and your going to maybe have 1,500 more people than us.

Keep living in the past.

Trying to claim any fame off your attendance over a decade old is just plain stupid, buddy.  You just don't get it, do you?  Nobody cares about what happened at ECU a decade ago...

AHH, bowls do dummy.  They care a heck of a lot about your travel history.   That's why the GMAC and Birmingham both were trying to land ECU according to the Mobile papers.

Keep living in the past.

AHH, bowls do dummy.  They care a heck of a lot about your travel history.   That's why the GMAC and Birmingham both were trying to land ECU according to the Mobile papers.

Not for a program like yours that stopped being a contender for anything.  Reality is that your attendance a decade ago does nothing for you.  Zip, nada, zilch.  Reality.