• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

ECU has sold a lil less than 4,000 tickets

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  53
  • Days Won:  0

Again, ECU brings up something that happened 12 years ago and state it like it happened yesterday. You guys won't even have us outnumbered 2-1, 75 years of history to our 10 and your going to maybe have 1,500 more people than us.

We will see. The only history I have of USF in bowls was last year in Charlotte. All I read was about  how disappointing the USF turnout was in the newspaper here.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  1,981

Yup, your travel attendance back in the mid-90s holds more importance than your travel attendance two years ago... ::)

Keep living in the past.

Perhaps you say that because you have no past :P

And we still beat you when we were 6yrs old! And no, you can't use the "we had a sorry coach" argument as an excuse.  We beat you with DI-AA players.

• Content Count:  64

Again, ECU brings up something that happened 12 years ago and state it like it happened yesterday. You guys won't even have us outnumbered 2-1, 75 years of history to our 10 and your going to maybe have 1,500 more people than us.

I'll believe it when I see it.  You guys will claim it but I, and thousands of Pirate fans, will know the truth.

Yup, your travel attendance back in the mid-90s holds more importance than your travel attendance two years ago... ::)

Keep living in the past.

And we still beat you when we were 6yrs old! And no, you can't use the "we had a sorry coach" argument as an excuse.  We beat you with DI-AA players.

As bad as we were in those 3 years you still have to admit we got robbed in OT

DSC_027520copy.jpg

The phantom catch.

• Topic Count:  365
  • Content Count:  6,472
  • Days Won:  35

A lot of good that will do them......we will have as many as you there

• Topic Count:  826
  • Content Count:  10,874
  • Days Won:  2

I'll believe it when I see it.  You guys will claim it but I, and thousands of Pirate fans, will know the truth.

Given the level of general ignorance I've seen displayed by ECU fans on several boards, I'm sure you're going to make that claim no matter what reality is.

http://www.tbo.com/sports/bulls/MGB1FW8LEVE.html

"USF's Growth Hasn't Included Attendance"  This season, USF's average actual attendance was 24,775...

We will believe it when we see it, oh yeah and the receipts since you have trouble reporting to the NCAA.

• Topic Count:  826
  • Content Count:  10,874
  • Days Won:  2

Keep living in the past.

And your excuse for the shellacking you received in the other two is what? ::)

Keep living in the past.

And your excuse for the shellacking you received in the other two is what? ::)

Nothing we legitimately lost 2 out of the 3. Hey Miami lost 2 out of the last 3 to us. Guess that makes us a better program.  ;D by bull logic.

• Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  1,981

Hey Miami lost 2 out of the last 3 to us. Guess that makes us a better program.  ;D by bull logic.

We are a better program because we are competitive in a tougher conference, beat a top ten team this year, and we are getting votes in the polls (this year).