• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

its offical I have gone to the dark side

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  232
  • Content Count:  2,511
  • Days Won:  0

I dont want to see ANY of you come back to the Coach Mac's side when things turn around. Not ONE of you.

If you cant see the improvement, you're blind. If you're gonna go to the dark side, have fun, but dont come back. We dont want ya.

I will be living on my Mars space station watching the game on Ultra High Def 3D TV when that happens.   ::)  ;D  ;)

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,984
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  175

this is going to be the longest basketball season ever recorded on the planet if we keep this pace up

you are right.  losing to richmond is a TERRIBLE PACE FOR THE SEASON after almost also losing to STETSON!  longest season ever, indeed.

**** you-- I'm frozen in carbonite ala Han Solo-- but if I weren't I would inform you that the pace I am referring to was not the actual results on the court but the pace of the ******** on this board.

resuming freezing-- and don't unfreeze me again

• Topic Count:  42
  • Content Count:  1,066

...Removed Confusion...

GEEZ...I heard the same quote, "It's going to be a long season...," after the FIU football game.  HELLO!?!?!  Are we not going to another bowl game and also placed 4th in the BE also beating WVU AWAY?!?!?!

6 games into the season, and you're not going to continue to support the BasketBulls?

As my favorite TV Psychologist would say, "ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!"  Have you ever heard of the self-fulfilling prophecy?  It states if you believe in something before it happens, then your subconscious actions will make your belief come true.

THINK POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!

this is going to be the longest basketball season ever recorded on the planet if we keep this pace up

you are right.  losing to richmond is a TERRIBLE PACE FOR THE SEASON after almost also losing to STETSON!  longest season ever, indeed.

**** you-- I'm frozen in carbonite ala Han Solo-- but if I weren't I would inform you that the pace I am referring to was not the actual results on the court but the pace of the ******** on this board.

resuming freezing-- and don't unfreeze me again

GEEZ...I heard the same quote, "It's going to be a long season...," after the FIU football game.  HELLO!?!?!  Are we not going to another bowl game and also placed 4th in the BE also beating WVU AWAY?!?!?!

6 games into the season, and you're not going to continue to support the BasketBulls?

As my favorite TV Psychologist would say, "ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!"  Have you ever heard of the self-fulfilling prophecy?  It states if you believe in something before it happens, then your subconscious actions will make your belief come true.

THINK POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!

that couldn't have been directed at me unless you really suck at reading comprehension. The only thing I'm giving up on is arguing on these **** threads-- which of course I am failing at miserably because of... you guessed it, reading comprehension

carbonitejeeves-726202.jpg

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  1,334

Does disliking the sport of basketball in general earn me a spot on the dark side?

• Topic Count:  42
  • Content Count:  1,066

Mike....Sorry about the confusion...not directed towards you....I should have removed the quote in my post.

• Topic Count:  584
  • Content Count:  10,369
  • Days Won:  7

My complaint is Bulls Basketball has become boring and laughable. I am a football season ticket holder and fly down from DC for almost every game. I would never get on a plane to come watch this basketball team. You have to realize that not every Bulls fan is going to be as hardcore as some. That is evident by the number of fans that attend basketball games.

Put a program out there that is respectable and people will show up. I don't care what world you live in (even if it is green and gold), a Big East team losing to teams like Richmond, Texas A&M - Corpus Christy, Bethune Cookman consistantly is unacceptable. I really don't care who's falt it is. The fact of the matter is that as long as this is occuring, Bull Basketball will be a joke and the majority of fans will not support it. That is reality, and some of the people on here need to take off the green and gold glasses and realize it.

I want to disagree with you, but that really is the truth.  I think I mentioned in another post when you are the head coach it is always your fault.  USF Basketball could be a huge draw in the Tampa area for students, alumni, and everyday basketball fans.

I also don't think most people fed up with CRM are not reacting specifically to the the Richmond loss.  I think they are reacting to the last three Richmond losses, the BCC loss, etc etc.  If this was CRM's first season coaching at USF then jumping on him because of the Stetson game or Richmond loss would be absurd.  The truth of the matter is that as a head coach you don't get a clean slate at the begining of every season.

When I was very young, Bobby Pascal (sp?) used to coach USF Basketball.  I believe we played in the Sun Belt Conference.  I remember going to games and sitting in the upper deck of the sun dome (you know the seats only used for state science fairs and high school graduations).  It is very suprising that Bull's Basketball could gain support in the Tampa area then, but now playing in a much better conference against much better teams we cannot.

Crap.. what does the transformation feel like?  I think it is happening as I type...  One thing I will say is that many of CRM's critics tend to have a certain level of personal hatred for the coach.  It maybe time for CRM to go for the greater good of the University, but IMHO CRM has given his best effort to the basketball program and the University.  As Bulls fans I think we should appreciate that, and I really hope CRM can get this team headed in the right direction THIS year.

I think we can all agree that it would great to see the darksiders eat some crow this year - be it a miracle or whatever. Even they would prefer winning under the current regime than losing just to pove their point or force CRM towards the door.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,750
  • Content Count:  17,508
  • Days Won:  13

I think we can all agree that it would great to see the darksiders eat some crow this year - be it a miracle or whatever. Even they would prefer winning under the current regime than losing just to pove their point or force CRM towards the door.

agreed. i just dont want to see 3 or 4 big east wins, with RMC coming back for another year.