• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

How many USF tickets will be sold

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  39
  • Content Count:  3,403
  • Days Won:  0

On the trip up I passed more UofL cars heading to the Gator Bowl than I did cars with Bull Fans.

a lot more cars pass by going the opposite direction

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  1,080

On the trip up I passed more UofL cars heading to the Gator Bowl than I did cars with Bull Fans.

a lot more cars pass by going the opposite direction

True, however the cars I'm referring to were going the same direction I was.

• Topic Count:  37
  • Content Count:  821
  • Days Won:  2

So it's 8.5 hours instead of 9.  Who cares?  The road trip up to Charlotte last year was awesome...

Any Post Season road trip is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  1,080

So it's 8.5 hours instead of 9.  Who cares?  The road trip up to Charlotte last year was awesome...

Awesome?...What's was awesome about spending 20 hrs driving the interstate highways to and from Charlotte, through SC, GA and FL?  Especially after we got beat 14 to ZIP in the Muffler Bowl?

It was fun in Charlotte despite the cold weather before game day and the loss.

Dunno, maybe your standards are too high.  I had a great time, and I could care less how many Bulls cars you passed.  It's quality, not quantity.  Would have been great to win, but it didn't ruin my trip.

You must be a joy to live with, with that beaming positive outlook you have...  ::)

I enjoyed Charlotte despite the loss.  I'm happy for you that you found driving 20 hrs round trip awesome.

To each his own, but driving 10 hours through FL, GA, SC, and NC isn't something I find pleasurable, much less awesome.  It's was a way to get from point "a" to point "b" nothing more nothing less.....but then I've probably driven more than a million miles.

• Topic Count:  1,088
  • Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

I enjoyed Charlotte despite the loss.  I'm happy for you that you found driving 20 hrs round trip awesome.

To each his own, but driving 10 hours through FL, GA, SC, and NC isn't something I find pleasurable, much less awesome.  It's was a way to get from point "a" to point "b" nothing more nothing less.....but then I've probably driven more than a million miles.

I don't know why you wouldn't enjoy it, there are plenty of sticks to pick up and glue along the way...

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,733
  • Days Won:  425

Hauling Bull = JFCOHIO

:D ;D

C'mon, guys, at least HB went to the bowl game. The Blair Witch is holding out for a BCS bowl before going ... or is that cee? I get the Mary Sunshines confused at times.