• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USFvs Eastern Carolina in the Pizza Bowl!!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  70
  • Content Count:  622
  • Days Won:  0

we will own u...in bball n in the bowl game

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  30

you owning us in basketball is a distinct possibility. thats why i was asking about your team, for a little insight into saturdays game, not just to be told again that "we will own you".

Football I dont see any owning going on on 12-23. I think you can expect a tough defensive game played largely between the 20s. I know who i think will win, you all know who you think will win, we're all fans and thats how it works. I will say, without declaring a winner, I would bet the final score will be of a 21-17, 21-20, 17-14 type of nature, regardless of the victor. You compare stats , especially as both of our defenses really shored up as the season progressed. I really dont see any owning going on by either team, and thats my honest opinion.

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

hey crusty,

dont worry usf is plenty disappointed to playing such a poor program.

usf has a real football team  that has always handled your school

but i dont think team can get up for such a dump after beating 7th ranked team in the nation

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

you owning us in basketball is a distinct possibility. thats why i was asking about your team, for a little insight into saturdays game, not just to be told again that "we will own you".

Football I dont see any owning going on on 12-23. I think you can expect a tough defensive game played largely between the 20s. I know who i think will win, you all know who you think will win, we're all fans and thats how it works. I will say, without declaring a winner, I would bet the final score will be of a 21-17, 21-20, 17-14 type of nature, regardless of the victor. You compare stats , especially as both of our defenses really shored up as the season progressed. I really dont see any owning going on by either team, and thats my honest opinion.

usf should win 50-0 but for the let down factor of playing a poor non bcs team

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  11

usf should win 50-0 but for the let down factor of playing a poor non bcs team

by 50 Gracie?  

Wow, I can see now why Florida is one of the "drug gateways" to the US?  

• Topic Count:  20
  • Content Count:  172

I find it so funny that all ECU fans try to call out our attendance numbers. Last time I ckecked we are 3-0 aganist ECU. How sad is it that the only argument they have is our attendance. They remind me of UCF, trying so hard to show us how big and bad they are and how tough their team is because they play in tough Conference USA.  ECU you guys are a joke! When you beat some real teams then you can talk. Cant wait to read all the excuses you come up with after we destroy you guys. We have you already beat menatlly (3-0) all thats left is physically.

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  856
  • Days Won:  2

Wow, I can see now why Florida is one of the "drug gateways" to the US?  

Is sentence an actual question?   ;D  **** it, who put a question mark at the end of the teleprompter?!