• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

5 question friday (T-Man edition)

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  505
  • Content Count:  3,407
  • Days Won:  1

1. Be honest here (your spouse is not reading this) as the holidays approach what are you looking forward to the most?     Christmas vacation, fresh New Year, or Bull's Road Trip to Bowl

2.  If you could sit down with a stud RB recruit right now how would you sell them on USF?

3.  Of all the BCS bowls which would you like our Bulls to attend in the future? Why?

4. If hollywood makes a movie about our Bulls who would they have play the Jimbo?

5.  If Andre were still a Bull this year what bowl would we be going to this year?

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,751
  • Content Count:  37,675
  • Days Won:  29

1. Be honest here (your spouse is not reading this) as the holidays approach what are you looking forward to the most?     Christmas vacation, fresh New Year, or Bull's Road Trip to Bowl

Christmas ... I won't be going to the Bowl with the new baby.  :'( But a worthwhile trade.  8-)

2.  If you could sit down with a stud RB recruit right now how would you sell them on USF?

We have the Top FR QB in the Nation and are loaded at WR. We return 8 OL that started in 2006. We have a deep D that only loses 3 SR's. You can come in and start from day 1 and in 3 years be the All-Time Leading Rusher. I could sell better, but it's 2:30 AM here and just catching a few things as the baby needed milk and changing.  ;)

3.  Of all the BCS bowls which would you like our Bulls to attend in the future? Why?

The National Championship ... obvious. If not that, Orange or Sugar because of attendance... Or Fiesta, so Bulliever won't have far to travel.

4. If hollywood makes a movie about our Bulls who would they have play the Jimbo?

Ed Harris, and it's "when", not "If".  8-)

5.  If Andre were still a Bull this year what bowl would we be going to this year?

A [highlight]BCS[/highlight] without a doubt!

• Topic Count:  70
  • Content Count:  622
  • Days Won:  0

the bowl game  :)

dude...come on....we are USF....the program with the most success in the least amount of time....its time to take it to another level

NC

Tom Cruise ;D....i know it doesnt make sense but Coach likes him

GROTHE + ANDRE = BCS

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

Bowl, unfortunately I can't go however.

The only thing we're missing on offense is you!

Sugar, love New Orleans

Brad Pitt

BCS

• Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  152

1. Be honest here (your spouse is not reading this) as the holidays approach what are you looking forward to the most?   Bull's Road Trip to Bowl

2.  If you could sit down with a stud RB recruit right now how would you sell them on USF?  It would be the best decision of their life.  Lots of PT and a Frosh

3.  Of all the BCS bowls which would you like our Bulls to attend in the future? NC or the Orange Bowl because its close

4. If hollywood makes a movie about our Bulls who would they have play the Jimbo?  ?????The Rock?????

5.  If Andre were still a Bull this year what bowl would we be going to this year?  BCS

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,984
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  175

Don't have a spouse but I am looking forward to spending time with my dad this Christmas. The bowl game is important but family comes first. I will be going to the bowl game and if it were up to me, I'd wish we have a bowl game that wasn't right before Christmas (and not against a CUSA team) to make that visit a little longer.

I would talk to him about the family atmosphere we have at USF-- a place where everyone is working hard to make the most of the opportunities we have been blessed with. I would also remind them how great it is to have your family able to travel to all your home games fairly easily, and that our facilities will continue to get better with time. Lastly, I would stress how important education is and that if this has been an area of weakness before, talk about some of our success stories and how they are doing even if life after USF didn't include a stint in professional football.

The Orange Bowl would be by far the best one for maximum attendance. While I doubt we are looking at a shot for a national championship in the near term (who knows, maybe)-- winning the Big East is not outof the question. So if we do qualify for a BCS Bowl, the Orange would be ideal.

THat movie won't be made for many years-- so it would be a guy who is kind of youngish now. Someone with a lot of passion and the ability to rally the troops.  Brad Pitt maybe? Kevin Costner perhaps.

We would still need to beat UL and Rutgers to have anything change-- since imo-- the only way we get a better bowl is to win the Big East outright until we prove ourselves as a traveling fan base. In a way-- we as fans have let our own team down in this capacity (notthe folks on this board per se-- but the Bull Nation as a whole). I think we would either win the Big East or possibly lose one game-- a Big East game-- perhaps to UL.  Our schedule was that tough from a conference perspective imo. Hard to say though-- Andre was a special player. BCS bowl if we win the Big East or exactly the same place we are going right now even if we are only a one loss squad that fails to win the tiebreaker.

• Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  698

1. Be honest here (your spouse is not reading this) as the holidays approach what are you looking forward to the most?  

Christmas, sorry I was pumped about the bowl last yr and am this yr, but less excited about the pizza bowl

Hottest girls in Florida go to USF

3.  Of all the BCS bowls which would you like our Bulls to attend in the future?

NC or the Sugar because I am down for the bigger party.

The Jim plays himself. The only one worthy of such a high honor would be Chuck Norris

Same place we are in right now.

• Topic Count:  646
  • Content Count:  7,890

Chirstmas I will not be going to the bowl because of the new little BULL

Come to USF and make your own history

the National Championship, Why NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP

there is only one Jimbo so he would play himself

We would have one the BigEast so BCS

• Topic Count:  1,088
  • Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

The bowl game, by far.  My family (mom and dad) are going to Vegas, so the wife and kids are making the roadie to Birmingham our Xmas presents to ourselves!

Tradition is great, but while there are many opportunities to be part of an existing tradition, there are very few real chances to build one.

Rose Bowl.  It's the granddaddy of 'em all.

OOoh, tough question... Charlie Sheen?

BCS.  I truly believe that.  Andre here keeps Matt from getting as banged up as he did and opens up the passing game juuuuust enough so that Kansas and Rutgers are wins.  That would leave UL as the sole game to win for the BE championship, and it's a different game and attitude if that happens.

• Topic Count:  59
  • Content Count:  2,307

I'll go with the new year...since I graduate in Spring.  The Bowl game will be pretty exciting too.  And what Christimas vacation?

I'd talk about how USF is very diversified, how it's a growing university in both athletics and education.  How they can come here and play right away and not sit out for a few seasons.

I'd like the National Championship, and I'd like the Orange Bow since it's really close.

Oh God, I don't really know.  The dude that played the coach on Remember the Titans...not Denzel!  They'd just have to do something about his hair...

Gator!!