• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Anyone notice Tom Veit is leaving marketing for

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  999
  • Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

If I recall the sponsorship is about $500,000 per yr for 10 yrs hopefully some big business will finally want to committ.  How many members do you we have on  this board, how much would we each have to contribute to call the The South Florida Bulls.com Dome.

Isn't there over 2,000 members on here?  That would be less than $250 per person per year.  

Yeah, but I think about 10% of that is the same person  ;)

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

Your going to have to bump it up.  There's no way all 2000+ registered members are going to do that.  Also, there's no return on your money.  If you're going to, "donate" like that, then give it directly to athletics.

• Topic Count:  721
  • Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

The hell with giving it directly to athletics... TheSouthFloridaBulls.com arena sounds great. Would be the only one in America named after a message board. It would be bigger than GoDaddy.com on the Super Bowl. I would even offer up some fine Arizona women to the website owner for side gigs, promotions, etc. to promote the building... what a great idea JewBull!

• Topic Count:  469
  • Content Count:  4,451
  • Days Won:  0

Yea but Smazza could cover a 1000 members with that SoCal lawyer's wallet of his and only havta skip a Sunday brunch or two.  :D

Idea:  Bulliever incorporate the website if it isn't yet.  Sell stock to the members to raise the doe to pay the $500,000 for the naming rights.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,751
  • Content Count:  37,673
  • Days Won:  29

I think we better set our sites on naming rights to the sofball field  ;)

• Topic Count:  721
  • Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

BullDoug... I know you were trying to be funny... but the truth is Smazza would be able to cover 1,000 of us from this year's pay alone. My goal is to make that type of loot as well annually within the next three years.

Smazza has given me the best words to live by... followed by Bulliever's in a close second.

Smazza's words of wisdom: "Money never sleeps."

At 3 AM when we're exchanging emails while working during the week talking Bulls, it makes so much sense. Most of you on the East coast are just waking up to get ready for an eight to ten hour workday.

Bulliever's advice: "Don't ever get married."

I don't think anything else needs to be said there.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  111
  • Content Count:  2,527
  • Days Won:  0

some other gig? Who will USF hire? Will they care about USF as much as some of us do? Bulliever... its a six figure payday... would that be a big enough payday to throw your name in the hat? Personally, I've never been a Veit fan. And most of you here know that... hopefully someone with moxy gets hired for the job... someone who eats, drinks, and sleeps Bulls and would put the job ahead of all else. It is such a single man's job.

I would pass up my branch office in Ft. Myers and a huge payday if USF would give me a legitimate shot at running marketing and a slightly less payday. I can learn on the fly with the best of them. Oh well... it'll be interesting to see where the search goes...

Back to work now...

Writing the appraisal now on the house of a former Florida State football player now with the Cardinals. Pretty sweet pad to say the least. The guy has real nice taste.

Marketing was my major at USF.  I'll do it!

• Topic Count:  693
  • Content Count:  5,550
  • Days Won:  1

Would I kick in for the SouthfloridaBulls.com Dome? Hell yeah!

I'm sure some finance-types around here can come up with a way to make the donation smaller than 250 per head.

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

Yea but Smazza could cover a 1000 members with that SoCal lawyer's wallet of his and only havta skip a Sunday brunch or two.  :D

Idea:  Bulliever incorporate the website if it isn't yet.  Sell stock to the members to raise the doe to pay the $500,000 for the naming rights.

throw in a night with jen and you are on

seriously usf needs someone creative