• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

DO NOT BUY YOUR BOWL TIX FROM PAPAJOHNSBOWL.COM!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  37
  • Content Count:  821
  • Days Won:  2

Since we still haven't "Officially" been offered the Bowl game, no tickets are available from the Athletic Dept. yet.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,475
  • Days Won:  25

I think we should be allowed to pre-order.

There's not a question of whether or not we're going, just where.

I want game and pre-game tickets.

We could put it on the season ticket form they send every year.

Sign here for bowl game tickets____________________________.

Number of tickets____________________________________.

GO BULLS!

I think we should be allowed to pre-order.

There's not a question of whether or not we're going, just where.

I want game and pre-game tickets.

We could put it on the season ticket form they send every year.

Sign here for bowl game tickets____________________________.

Number of tickets____________________________________.

GO BULLS!

The problem is how much do you put down for the deposit?

Birmingham tickets are $30... Texas Bowl tickets range from $35 to $75... Other bowls have price ranges...

Also, what happens (God forbid!) if USF doesn't go to a bowl game? Apply the deposits to next year's season tickets?

• Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,475
  • Days Won:  25

Works for me. My point is, I'm going.

This option is obviously not for everyone.

$100.00 should cover it.

The only problem I see is accounting.

• Topic Count:  15
  • Content Count:  341
  • Days Won:  0

If you want USF to get credit for selling tickets to this game (thus building our reputation as a team that travels well to bowls), you ABSOLUTELY MUST purchase your game tickets through the USF ticket office.  There are many reasons for this:

1.  USF is allocated x amount of tickets to sell.  Anything unsold costs the university money.

2.  USF must report how many of that X amount was sold.  If you buy from Ticketmaster, StubHub, or any other source, USF is not credited for the sale.

Please, for the love of God, DO NOT BUY YOUR BOWL TICKETS from ANYWHERE except the USF Ticket Office at 1-800-GOBULLS.

i went into some of the facebook groups that have to do with the bowl game and posted this there for everyone to see...hopefully it'll go through people's heads

• Topic Count:  295
  • Content Count:  6,851
  • Days Won:  22

Miami has done this before were they get ticket orders before Bowl invite and if the invite doesnt come it goes as a down deposit for season tickets. Its a way to get early Bowl orders from most of the season holders and its a good tool to let Bowls know how many have already been sold.

Look at LSU's getting those ticket orders before the Rose Bowl invite, they announced 32,000 already you dont think that opens Bowl eyes and gives them a better shot at the invite?

If you want USF to get credit for selling tickets to this game (thus building our reputation as a team that travels well to bowls), you ABSOLUTELY MUST purchase your game tickets through the USF ticket office.  There are many reasons for this:

1.  USF is allocated x amount of tickets to sell.  Anything unsold costs the university money.

2.  USF must report how many of that X amount was sold.  If you buy from Ticketmaster, StubHub, or any other source, USF is not credited for the sale.

Please, for the love of God, DO NOT BUY YOUR BOWL TICKETS from ANYWHERE except the USF Ticket Office at 1-800-GOBULLS.

i went into some of the facebook groups that have to do with the bowl game and posted this there for everyone to see...hopefully it'll go through people's heads

I did as well. Good idea KT.

• Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  1,981

You should also add that by buying through USF you will be seating next to all the USF fans.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,751
  • Content Count:  37,676
  • Days Won:  29

From B'ham News:

The Bulls sold 6,200 tickets at their first bowl game, the Meineke Car Care Bowl last year in Charlotte. South Florida paid for about $380,000 in unsold tickets because it had to guarantee 12,500 tickets for the bowl.

• Topic Count:  118
  • Content Count:  873

This might be a worse turn out because it's so close to christmas too