• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Thank You UM....

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  505
  • Content Count:  3,407
  • Days Won:  1

I just want to say thanks--  You jumped for a bigger conference and more $$$.... 3 years later you have no coach, 6-6, crappy facilities, crappy stadium, and well you are the 4th college team in the state... We have better facilities, a better stadium, a coach, and more nationwide respect than you will have for years... Nice move, hope you like the acc, and if you want to come crawling back we will take you on certain conditions!

• Topic Count:  148
  • Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

We'd take them. It would be sweet to play Miami every year.

• Topic Count:  79
  • Content Count:  1,261
  • Days Won:  0

I just want to say thanks--  You jumped for a bigger conference and more $$$.... 3 years later you have no coach, 6-6, crappy facilities, crappy stadium, and well you are the 4th college team in the state... We have better facilities, a better stadium, a coach, and more nationwide respect than you will have for years... Nice move, hope you like the acc, and if you want to come crawling back we will take you on certain conditions!

I just hope we're sayin that in 2010 when they come to RayJay..

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,751
  • Content Count:  37,675
  • Days Won:  29

2009 is when they come to Tamplona.

They are now known as the "Who?"

We are the "U" !

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,984
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  175

maybe as a football only member

• Topic Count:  82
  • Content Count:  1,254

The 4th college team in the state? Are you sure you want to jump to this conclusion so quickly? BULLieve me when I say I love USF with all my heart, but I am not ready to say that they are a better program than Miami.

Miami National Championships - 5, USF-0

Miami Big East Titles - 7, USF - 0

They definitely had a down year, but don't count them out. Look what happened to Tennessee and Oklahoma last year.

• Topic Count:  82
  • Content Count:  1,254

That also means that you're putting both the Noles and Gators ahead of Miami. This year UF is clearly better than the other two, but historically, Miami is still the #1 team in Florida

• Topic Count:  39
  • Content Count:  3,403

past stats don't win current games.  those mean nothing.  army and navy used to be powerhouses, too.

• Topic Count:  505
  • Content Count:  3,407
  • Days Won:  1

The 4th college team in the state? Are you sure you want to jump to this conclusion so quickly? BULLieve me when I say I love USF with all my heart, but I am not ready to say that they are a better program than Miami.

They definitely had a down year, but don't count them out. Look what happened to Tennessee and Oklahoma last year.

When I said number they were number 4 Yes I put fsu and uf  ahead of um...  I looked at record 6-6 (We are better 8-4),  Coach (coker is a nice guy but they fired him.. Jim L is better...) Stadium (they play in a freaking HOLE and we play at rjs), and finally I ripped on their facilities.. So yes we are ahead of them based on those factors... I did not mention anything about PAST titles because that would be stupid to compare the universities!  Hell ucf will have better stadium and facilities then Um by next year !!! Ksquire I don't need you pissing on my high right now! You closet UM apologists can go to um board and re-live past accomplishments!