• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

What are the odds that @ 7-5 we dont go bowling??

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  131
  • Content Count:  3,097
  • Days Won:  1

Something to keep in mind here that most people don't know is that the B'Ham/Papa Johns bowl is run by ESPN regional.  Guess who we contract with to handle our maketing? If you guessed ESPN regional you get a gold star.   With 7 wins we are a lock so to speck.  ;)  

I thought the exact same thing.  I knew we were contracted with ESPN Regional, so that is just one more note to ponder as to where we'll go bowling.

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,087
  • Days Won:  469

Repaired

• Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,501
  • Days Won:  43

Bien,

I think if Notre Dame keeps the game close against USC that they will still get a BCS bid. If USC blows Notre Dame out then I could see ND falling out of the BCS spot.

• Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

Even if ND loses to USC they won't fall very far in the polls and they will certainly be selected as an at large to the BCS.

• Topic Count:  222
  • Content Count:  4,210
  • Days Won:  8

Pitt will most likely (99% chance) lose to UL.

a 6-6 Pitt team can NOT be selected ahead of USF (as has already been pointed out.

Therefore, it is as close to a gaurantee as you can get that USF will go to a bowl.  In addition they Motor City bowl will be looking for a BE team even if Pitt were to somehow pull out a miracle.

• Topic Count:  40
  • Content Count:  1,241
  • Days Won:  0

There is still a very good possibility that the Big East gets 2 teams in the BCS since Arkansas and UF still have to play and USC and ND still have to play. ND should still get a BCS bid even if they lose this weekend, but a loss there will move WVU closer to being automatically selected as an at large. They'll get even closer when the UF-Arkansas loser drops in the polls as well.

This would be A LOT easier if Nevada can take out Boise State this week. Everyone in the big east should be big nevada fans right now..