• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

What The Hell Was That ?????

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  24
  • Content Count:  959
  • Days Won:  0

Why did we not blitz more ???? Rutgers film, watch it !

Receivers and TE's----Catch the ball !!!!!

In the continental US we can not find someone that can kick the piss out of the ball on punts???

Snap the ball right and kick it straight on FG's.......

We can not play on ESPN 1 2 or 3 and U...........

The Bull Ring is a cool place to watch a game but our waitress was clueless......  

On the road, we are not so good........

• Topic Count:  70
  • Content Count:  622

Why did we not blitz more ???? Rutgers film, watch it !...agree

Receivers and TE's----Catch the ball !!!!!...**** right...that pissed me off so much

In the continental US we can not find someone that can kick the piss out of the ball on punts??? lol...i can kick pretty good in ncaa 07

Snap the ball right and kick it straight on FG's....... the kicking woes continues

We can not play on ESPN 1 2 or 3 and U...........yes

The Bull Ring is a cool place to watch a game but our waitress was clueless......  cant say anythin about that

On the road, we are not so good.......duh!!.  

• Topic Count:  67
  • Content Count:  280

The Bull Ring is a cool place to watch a game but our waitress was clueless......  cant say anythin about that

I can...I'm officially done with the Bull Ring. It was cool that there were so many USF people there, but that place drops the ball everytime. They're under new management now, and the first thing they do is drop the specials they used to have for USF games. . . . I truthfully don't see that place lasting unless they get their act together; and believe me, I'd love nothing more than to have a USF place like that succeed.

Guest r_to_the_izzo
Why did we not blitz more ???? Rutgers film, watch it !

Receivers and TE's----Catch the ball !!!!!

In the continental US we can not find someone that can kick the piss out of the ball on punts???

Snap the ball right and kick it straight on FG's.......

We can not play on ESPN 1 2 or 3 and U...........

The Bull Ring is a cool place to watch a game but our waitress was clueless......  

On the road, we are not so good........

You know what is sad....we did blitz. We still couldnt get to Brohm. On both of their TD's to Harry #85 we blitzed an LB and they ran crossing routes to where he normally would be and their in.

Amarri makes two amazing catches then drops an over the shoulder grab. C-hill dropped a first down. Its pretty pathetic.

Kicking game has been awful, but the wind was a huge factor on that missed FG. I had a side view of that sucker, and at about the 15 yard line you could see the wind catch it. It had no shot at that point.

2 and 3 on the road this year. Decent but definite need for improvment.

• Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  6,574
  • Days Won:  2

Receivers couldn't catch, no O-line blocking, and as usual lousy kicking game

Guest JulmisteForPrez

We blitz more than usual, yes, but what is that really saying?  WE still did not blitz enough.  Brohm loves feling comfortable back there.  If you cannot get to him, you cannot beat Louisville.  Period.  We gave up on the blitz too early.

BURNHAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I remember someone came on this board from another school and said something to the effect of "Good luck with Burnham as your defensive coordinator."  I now know what he meant.

And don't even get me started on Rod Smith!!!!!!!!!!!!  What is that man's obsession with the QB draw on 2nd and long?!?!?!?  And why are we trying to be so conservative and kill clock with 4:21 to go in the 1st half down only 7 points?!?!?!  

>:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

• Topic Count:  25
  • Content Count:  274

We blitz more than usual, yes, but what is that really saying?  WE still did not blitz enough.  Brohm loves feling comfortable back there.  If you cannot get to him, you cannot beat Louisville.  Period.  We gave up on the blitz too early.

BURNHAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I remember someone came on this board from another school and said something to the effect of "Good luck with Burnham as your defensive coordinator."  I now know what he meant.

[And don't even get me started on Rod Smith!!!!!!!!!!!! ][highlight][/[highlight][/highlight] What is that man's obsession with the QB draw on 2nd and long?!?!?!?  And why are we trying to be so conservative and kill clock with 4:21 to go in the 1st half down only 7 points?!?!?!  

If you don't want to get started talking about Rod Smith then why are you talking about him??? :loser

Guest JulmisteForPrez

BURNHAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[And don't even get me started on Rod Smith!!!!!!!!!!!! ][highlight][/[highlight][/highlight] What is that man's obsession with the QB draw on 2nd and long?!?!?!?  And why are we trying to be so conservative and kill clock with 4:21 to go in the 1st half down only 7 points?!?!?!  

If you don't want to get started talking about Rod Smith then why are you talking about him??? :loser

Gee, things will get a lot more bland around here if guys like Ferdinand here cannot grasp simple concepts of the English language such as sarcasm.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,613
  • Content Count:  74,615
  • Days Won:  424

We blitz more than usual, yes, but what is that really saying?  WE still did not blitz enough.

If we blitzed more they may have hit 50 ...

On both of their TD's to Harry #85 we blitzed an LB

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  27

you can kick the piss out of the ball but with the wind it didn't go anywhere. if you look at the stats both punters were within 1 yard of each other. why do you think we had such good field position in the 1st quarter.