• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Settle for 7-5, are you kidding me?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  826
  • Content Count:  10,874
  • Days Won:  2

Good to see some divisions in what smazza calls the "goggle and green."   ;D

I think there are a lot of fans on this board that are realistic, and he's not included in that list.  He doesn't watch our program through green and gold glasses, but through red ones that represent spite (or USC).

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  222
  • Content Count:  4,210
  • Days Won:  8

USFMikeB, I agree with what you said.

Listen USF has looked good this year in some games, however, according to the BCS average SOS we've played the 109th schedule in teh country to this point.

These next two teams at home are going to BLOW any competition we've seen this year. These games are the two games that I feel show whether we are at a BCS level yet.

Beating Syracuse and UConn is one thing, but neither team is good and Pitt (our best win to date) is looking worse every day. The theme of the Big East this year has rung clear. Home teams dominate, road teams lose.

If USF is going to beat UL or WVU they are going to have to play MUCH better than they did yesterday (Yes the stats were great, but we looked stagnant as a team at times)

I'm keeping the faith, but know that these two games are going to take a lot to win!

Well, I'm not sure about that.  RU was certainly as good as UL, or at least pretty close.  Granted, that game was at home, though.

• Topic Count:  826
  • Content Count:  10,874

Granted, that game was at home, though.

For me, that is the key.  I think we can be competitive with anyone on our turf.  It is when we get on the road that our team gets squirrely.  If we played both these games at home, I'd be realistically predicting us to win at least one of them.

• Topic Count:  197
  • Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

TX, we had Rutgers at home. It's a WHOLE different element when you're on the road. While Rutgers is a very good team and we did hang it was at RJS on a nice 70 degree night when Rutgers was "unproven"

I think these two games, with both teams now alive for BCS bids are going to be like nothing we've seen all year.

• Topic Count:  320
  • Content Count:  3,030

Rutgers AND Usf both have better defenses than both these teams......we will see if we can keep up in putting points on the board. Obviously we cannot afford to turn the ball over vs either team.

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

Bien,

BCS level teams win big road games. USF has accomplished more than I ever thought they would in the past two years. The only thing we don't have is a big time road win.

I said BCS level, and I mean big time, Duke and Mississippi State are BCS teams, but they are far from BCS level.

I'm pretty sure most people understood what I meant by BCS level when talking about the next two games.

most understood what you posted

is flip matt's father?

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

Good to see some divisions in what smazza calls the "goggle and green."   ;D

I think there are a lot of fans on this board that are realistic, and he's not included in that list.  He doesn't watch our program through green and gold glasses, but through red ones that represent spite (or USC).

mikeb-you are  the pessimist here.

ul and wv are very beatable as i said 2 weeks ago

if usf avoids mistakes and turnovers they can beat both teams because grothe is a better qb than either qbs and usf HAS A much BETTER DEFENSE than both. a good d can stop  a good O

AND no i dont wear cardinal and gold glasses either.i just respect the job carroll has done, the rich history of usc and i have a ton of friends that were ex usc football players.

• Topic Count:  21
  • Content Count:  473
  • Days Won:  0

is flip matt's father?

smazza, where've you been?!?? flipflop4900 IS Matt's dad!  I thought everyone who posted on here had figured that out by now!!!!   ;)

• Topic Count:  295
  • Content Count:  4,131
  • Days Won:  15

My prediction is this:  USF will not beat Louisville and will shock the nation with a win in Morgantown.

Go Bulls!

• Topic Count:  300
  • Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

My prediction is this:  USF will not beat Louisville and will shock the nation with a win in Morgantown.

Go Bulls!

I agree.  Been my feeling all year.