• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

MBB contest

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  999
  • Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

No denial here... there was 0% chance of it happening.

Just because you keep saying it, doesn't mean it had a chance.  It was a rumor (heck you probably started it  :P ) and nothing more.

I want to win as much as anyone and I do see that happening sooner than later.  I am happy our school would never take a shortcut and hire someone like Huggins.  

My loyalty is anything but blind... You aren't paying much attention to any of the discussions if you think that.  Maybe you should have Herm and Ari fill you in  ;)

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Rueben_Horowitz

I want to win as much as anyone and I do see that happening sooner than later.  

You always say things like "improvement" and "sooner than later", but never set any hard quantifiable expectations. If we lose every game all season, but beat the #16 ranked team in the final game, you think everything is falling into place.

I don't have infinite patience, I grew up on BE BB and know that this team isn't going to cut it. We need a serious change.

Rueb

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,639
  • Days Won:  424

But some of us want to win; and I know our efforts are appreciated by the majority of Bulls fans. All I can say is we will keep on trying to do what we can to bring a winning program to USF.

Good stuff, Rueb ...... I almost responded to it until I realized you were just having some fun. I'd forgotten what a kidder you were.   ;)

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,750
  • Content Count:  17,492
  • Days Won:  13

[smiley=roflmao.gif]

We could have averaged 7-8K a game this season had our ad made some moves, but instead we will average 1500-2000 actual.  Sad state of affairs.  

please tell us what the AD could have done and please don’t say get a new coach because even if he did the attendance would not change until we win

Huggins